Which Type of value for which thing ?

error_unknown

Question

Hi, I am new to finding value using GG,,I want to know that Which "TYPE" of value need to find for particular thing...like for recoil ,for Health,For AIMBOT etc.

options are

"A:AUTO"

D:Dword

F:Float

E:Double

W:Word

B:Byte

Q:Qword

X:Xor

SO WHEN I NEED TO SELECT SEARCH IN D:Dword? take example of PUBG

4 answers to this question

Based on differences method to find value and effectivness. Any flags of value will can be use. For example, you find usefull value with fuzzy search method, you can choose which one value easier to write, easier to remember, 1 dword easier to remember than 1.4012985e-45 float, but in any case 1 float easier to write and to remember than 1,065,353,216 dword.

I dont have enough experience how to find value. But, find usefull value something like no recoil is more difficult than find value of body color.

My method to find value of body color, maybe can be called brute force. Just search in range, for example 8000~8200 dword in memory bad region. Filter 200-500 value in the result table then editall once a row, if you didnt see any change in your character, revert and remove. Do that until you see the body color of your character is change. If you have found usefull value, try goto address, usually in the nearby value also usefull. 

Find usefull value will easier if you have a clues. For example, value of wallhack is 2 float in memory bad region. Sometimes, you just need a little bit effort, using an earlier source that was previously used by others. 

8 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Based on differences method to find value and effectivness. Any flags of value will can be use. For example, you find usefull value with fuzzy search method, you can choose which one value easier to write, easier to remember, 1 dword easier to remember than 1.4012985e-45 float, but in any case 1 float easier to write and to remember than 1,065,353,216 dword.

I dont have enough experience how to find value. But, find usefull value something like no recoil is more difficult than find value of body color.

My method to find value of body color, maybe can be called brute force. Just search in range, for example 8000~8200 dword in memory bad region. Filter 200-500 value in the result table then editall once a row, if you didnt see any change in your character, revert and remove. Do that until you see the body color of your character is change. If you have found usefull value, try goto address, usually in the nearby value also usefull. 

Find usefull value will easier if you have a clues. For example, value of wallhack is 2 float in memory bad region. Sometimes, you just need a little bit effort, using an earlier source that was previously used by others. 

hmmm...so do you think ,is it possible to find and use Health related mod in PUBGM ?  

and searching in DWORD Or Float doesn't matter ?

3 hours ago, error_unknown said:

hmmm...so do you think ,is it possible to find and use Health related mod in PUBGM ?  

and searching in DWORD Or Float doesn't matter ?

Yes, nothing is imposible. But, because of health value not show as text in the screen, it will more difficult to find exact value. Edit value in memory editor is useless if anticheat system can detect 'blaclist value' edited by user. 

On 11/11/2018 at 12:58 AM, bukandewa said:

Yes, nothing is imposible. But, because of health value not show as text in the screen, it will more difficult to find exact value. Edit value in memory editor is useless if anticheat system can detect 'blaclist value' edited by user. 

thanks for your reply,,looking forward for hacking/testing.

Archived