Ragnarok​ M​ Eternal​ Love​ Hack​

Jeffedition

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, icepack said:

i cant find the address for the speed. even float value doesnt exist. tried all possible combinations but no success. even encrypted search cant find the address. or maybe i search the wrong value. for example the atk speed was 150.2%, i search float=150.2 but cant find address after further searches. 

I haven't had much time to help.

I found value type double for visual effects like enemy size and player size.

For values like 150.2

Try searches like 150.15~150.35 float or double sometimes the value you see, is rounded from the real value.

9 hours ago, icepack said:

i cant find the address for the speed. even float value doesnt exist. tried all possible combinations but no success. even encrypted search cant find the address. or maybe i search the wrong value. for example the atk speed was 150.2%, i search float=150.2 but cant find address after further searches. 

Atk speed wont ever work and don’t try dmg hack some one who manage to do it tell me the server banned them instantly for 1 hitting  MVP. 

16 hours ago, icepack said:

@NoFear i found the atk speed address in DOUBLE/ENCRYPTED/DEFAULT MEMORY SETTING. but it seems stats are server sided. only visual. first 2 address are for refinement atk and the last two addresses are for the atk speed. hope you can find some holes.

Screenshot_2018-12-06-07-06-32-032_com.gravity.romg.png

Screenshot_2018-12-06-07-11-05-820_com.gravity.romg.png

is working ?
teach us