Ragnarok​ M​ Eternal​ Love​ Hack​

Jeffedition

On Mon Nov 12 2018 at 10:56 PM, lanzhein said:

I dont know much, but when you said " choose AB4 and C832 " did you mean the address?

I was thinking about the same thing too. I've been working on this since last night and managed to find 18 memories this morning. It's hard because 9 out of 10 tries.. the app will crash when searching. But i cant find those AB4 and C832 inside those memories too. Maybe i'm doing it wrong..after watching game guardian videos in youtube..i'm still a noob when it comes to those memory ranges =(

On 11/14/2018 at 2:27 PM, renz1217 said:

I was thinking about the same thing too. I've been working on this since last night and managed to find 18 memories this morning. It's hard because 9 out of 10 tries.. the app will crash when searching. But i cant find those AB4 and C832 inside those memories too. Maybe i'm doing it wrong..after watching game guardian videos in youtube..i'm still a noob when it comes to those memory ranges =(

can you teach me how did you make those 18 memories

On Sat Nov 17 2018 at 9:34 PM, Zorelix888 said:

can you teach me how did you make those 18 memories

I just followed the instructions that were posted. I just searched the bytes with 100 filter, first few search also gave me thousands of results and crashes for every search until 18 memories appeared and then i was stuck there since i dont know what to do with the AB4 and C832. Next tries of searching didnt help since it crashes everytime after that and ptrace prompt by game guardian is showing up. I'm just waiting for an update now by the mods since the guy who posted it is not responding and i dont know how to avoid the crashes, just got tired of it..

On Sat Nov 17 2018 at 9:56 PM, 2Denx said:

Yeah how did u get those 18 Memories coz I got 2k 

just keep on searching bro and follow the things that were posted. I dont know how to test it now since it crashes everytime while searching after i found those memories before..

this guy sell me the script and give me things that does not even work and came out with many excuses about life problems and if you keep rushing him to help you get it to work he will block you. This is warning to all of you if just incase he asked you to buy. 

Also to get this hack working you have to mod the apk and remove the anti cheat so it won't DC when you search.

A fried told me about this since he manage to hack everything inside other than speed hack only that he's not able to do so.

Where to get the mod apk without the game guard protection?

I have no idea where...

Where to get all the working script?

he told me that there is a discord that share many script for free which I don't know where he got it too.

probably this guy who posted it get from there and start selling people things that are not working "Becareful"!

hope some one are willing to share their source?

1.which discord channel was it that provide such community to share script for ragnarok mobile

2.Hope that some one share the apk+obb of the mod that prevent disconnecting

Edited by TheJongo

you can prevent crashing by hiding game in game guardian using option 1. the only problem is how to follow the instructions because the tut is somewhat incomplete. AB4 and C832 seems cannot be found in addresses. the one who shared the tut still havent responded yet. so i think the tut given is hoax.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, TheJongo said:

this guy sell me the script and give me things that does not even work and came out with many excuses about life problems and if you keep rushing him to help you get it to work he will block you. This is warning to all of you if just incase he asked you to buy. 

Also to get this hack working you have to mod the apk and remove the anti cheat so it won't DC when you search.

A fried told me about this since he manage to hack everything inside other than speed hack only that he's not able to do so.

Where to get the mod apk without the game guard protection?

I have no idea where...

Where to get all the working script?

he told me that there is a discord that share many script for free which I don't know where he got it too.

probably this guy who posted it get from there and start selling people things that are not working "Becareful"!

hope some one are willing to share their source?

1.which discord channel was it that provide such community to share script for ragnarok mobile

2.Hope that some one share the apk+obb of the mod that prevent disconnecting

Be curious to see what the script even searches and edits. I think video of script being used to prove it works should be required before ever paying.

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Be curious to see what the script even searches and edits. I think video of script being used to prove it works should be required before ever paying.

He responded, I am still waiting for him to unblock me and get it to work.

just for no reason after payment he sent me those scripts and saying problems about my nox version and android and all then went offline. Waited till next day woke up and teamview for awhile then he went offline again and again and after I kept asking why did you go offline why did you not finish it and he blocked me for no reason.

i hope he will truly unblock me today in my discord and get things work out.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Desire7777 said:

just for no reason after payment he sent me those scripts and saying problems about my nox version and android and all then went offline. Waited till next day woke up and teamview for awhile then he went offline again and again and after I kept asking why did you go offline why did you not finish it and he blocked me for no reason.

Sounds sketchy to me....  Good luck

3 hours ago, Desire7777 said:

something smell fishy here.....