Some new ideas about GG

Amizz

1. Is there a subforum for suggesting ideas about GG improvement? If not it would be good to have one.

2. In GG it shows every value separately after a search even if they are in the same address. If it showed all values in a address with only one address value(similar to memory editor but not the same) then it will be easier to sort things and understand .example- rather than showing ,

1.0FFFFABC- 109D

2.0FFFFABC- 1367986X 

It should show,

1.0FFFFABC- 109D

- 1367986X

3.if GG showed how much a value changed from previous result then it would be easier to find some of the encrypted values .(ex. 1st search result 235 , 2nd search result 245 so GG will show 10 on the side.) We should be able to toggle it on/off so it won't show always and lower search time.

What do you guys think about these ideas? expecting everyone's opinion. @Enyby

• Administrators

1. Use support topic for this. Or create topic in general discussion forum.

2. How you able remove first and not remove second, in your case of view?

3. Too expensive of time and memory(disk). You try save on each search 100-800 MB of data in general case.

11 minutes ago, Enyby said:

1. Use support topic for this. Or create topic in general discussion forum.

2. How you able remove first and not remove second, in your case of view?

3. Too expensive of time and memory(disk). You try save on each search 100-800 MB of data in general case.

2. I meant a little UI change. We can still select/remove/change every value. This will just make things easier to understand.like this

1.0FFFABCF- 109D

2.                   -134567X

3.                   -109W

Basically show the address only once if values are from same address.i hope you understood.

3. That's why I mentioned toggle on/off option. We can toggle this on when only 50 or less results remaining.

• Administrators

2. But how? Remove button now one per item. You suggest merge items. So two items use one remove button.

Also usually it is pointless because most searches is run with one data type.

If you want hide same address below, then if you have 8 address same above curent and its not visible on screen then you can not know which address used. Until you not scroll up.

3. That option not work in this manner. If you have sport car you can not toggle switch and make from sport car to usable family car if you want use it outside track.

@Amizz you can already do the 3. You just have to pause the game, edit every value to anything and then revert everything or you can edit everything to the same value but it needs to be done one by one if the values are not the same.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:21 PM, Enyby said:

2. But how? Remove button now one per item. You suggest merge items. So two items use one remove button.

Also usually it is pointless because most searches is run with one data type.

If you want hide same address below, then if you have 8 address same above curent and its not visible on screen then you can not know which address used. Until you not scroll up.

3. That option not work in this manner. If you have sport car you can not toggle switch and make from sport car to usable family car if you want use it outside track.

2. I think you didn't understand what I'm trying to say. I will post the this with some pictures and more details about what I'm trying to say later sometime.

3. Well I was just hoping GG will show difference on results after each refine when only <50 results remaining. If you say it can't be done then no luck I guess.

Thanks a lot. And also I really appreciate your work.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Amizz said:

Well I was just hoping GG will show difference on results after each refine when only <50 results remaining. If you say it can't be done then no luck I guess.

Make own script for this. it can be done via custom lua script. All depends from you.

GG can not be written for each user purposes. But each user can write script for own purposes.

Archived