Can't change encrypted value for money in Star Nomad 2

Omen666

Question

Hey, I'm new to this.

I've been trying to change the money value in Star Nomad 2. At first I'm using the normal search but couldn't find anything, so I used the encrypted value in Dword, found one but couldn't change it at all. Everytime i tried to change it, it just reverted back. I've tried to freeze it but nothing, the value in gameguardian did freeze, but the money ingame doesn't change at all. I thought it was a visual value, i tried to find the real value in auto. Found 5 (Dword, Word, Qword and Xword) but still can't change them at all.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Amizz said:

Is this an online game?

Since i can play it without any data, i guess it is offline.

1 hour ago, Amizz said:

A quick look at this game, the values you see on screen x is stored as x2 dword. But changing that dword doesn't change in game value. So I'm guessing real value is a encrypted value somewhere else.

Yea i think so too. That's why i used auto on the second search. Hoping i could find the real encrypted value, resulting in 5 different type values (1 dword, word, Qword, and 2 Xword). Tried to change them but failed miserably. Can you help?

I kinda love this kind of game.

Thanks for the reply

• Moderators

Double any value you want to search and edit (Dword).

If price is 250. Search 500.

Basically set prices to negative. Then search and edit value to sell it back.

Edit:

So when buying something. Click the item.

If price is 61, search dword.

32;122::9

Then 122.

Edit with increment edit of 2.

Then move the slider and back to 1. You'll see price for one, double that value is the value in your gg list. Uncheck it and revert and delete the rest. Edit to something like -2000000000. Move slider, you won't see a price. Buy, profit.

Do the same exact process for selling. Except you edit to positive 2000000000 and sell.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Double any value you want to search and edit (Dword).

If price is 250. Search 500.

Basically set prices to negative. Then search and edit value to sell it back.

Edit:

So when buying something. Click the item.

If price is 61, search dword.

32;122::9

Then 122.

Edit with increment edit of 2.

Then move the slider and back to 1. You'll see price for one, double that value is the value in your gg list. Uncheck it and revert and delete the rest. Edit to something like -2000000000. Move slider, you won't see a price. Buy, profit.

Do the same exact process for selling. Except you edit to positive 2000000000 and sell.

Wow thanks for the help, it worked fabulously. I'd never thought that i could change the price and gain profit. Small question, why it must 32;122::99? What it does?

Anyway, thanks a lot.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Omen666 said:

Wow thanks for the help, it worked fabulously. I'd never thought that i could change the price and gain profit. Small question, why it must 32;122::99? What it does?

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Just helps eliminate more results that aren't needed. Don't have to do it. Just helps with less results.

Edit: I notice above price for buying or selling was that 32. So figured that part of group search with value should help

A quick look at this game, the values you see on screen x is stored as x2 dword. But changing that dword doesn't change in game value. So I'm guessing real value is a encrypted value somewhere else.

Archived