Time Jump on Nox

Adrian7782

Question

Hi there, just joined this forum.

I know that Nox is hardly support Gameguardian, but i use it since it have internal gps spoofing and can be resized to a really small windows(so i can play at work, lol), but I have a question, when i try to use time jump, it didn't worked at all. I play Jurassic World Alive, and i try to use it to get something. When i play on my phone(with virtual space of Nox+) i can time jump all the time, but I can't do it on Nox in my PC. 

Anyone have answers?

Ps: Sorry for bad English, not a native speakers

9 answers to this question

Hi!
In the latest version of Jurassic World Alive (1.6.21), x86 libraries are missing altogether. But mobile users can use the Time Jump. Tell me, please, why is this happening? Is this related to the bit system (x32 or x64)? Perhaps NOX emulates x32 system?
Thank.

• Administrators

Because its ARM based. Emulator x86 based. So you need ARM libs for ARM device and x86 lib for x86 device.

If in game present only x86 lib, then game and speedhack work only in emulator, not on mobile device.

use the lucky patches to extract the apk, open it with any unrar or unzip, open the "libs" folder and look for the x86 folder, because there are x86 libraries to fix this problem, extract and copy lib.so to the folder root data / app / "game package name" / lib / armeabiv7a (or just ARM). the gg application will still show the alert that it does not support the libs, but just press "OK" and that's it. may or may not work, with me it works. Sometimes, even with x86 support, the installer will eventually install the armeabi v7a libraries. if even inside the apk is not present the x86 folder with the x86 libs, then it is because the devs have not ported, and there is nothing they can do.