Real cheats, real money!

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

As a push to get more VIP+ content, we are starting a whole new thing. I'm not quite sure how it's going to work yet, but here's what it is going to be:

If a user posts (or will post) content that the community (or moderators and administrators) deem worthy of VIP+, then the user will be rewarded with account credit. Account credit, can then be either payed out, or can be used to purchase things in the store here.

The maximum amount will be $10 (ie. A server game cheat), and the usual amount will be $1 (ie. A harder than normal cheat).

This will start as soon as we find a system/method for this.

Hey guys,

As a push to get more VIP+ content, we are starting a whole new thing. I'm not quite sure how it's going to work yet, but here's what it is going to be:

If a user posts (or will post) content that the community (or moderators and administrators) deem worthy of VIP+, then the user will be rewarded with account credit. Account credit, can then be either payed out, or can be used to purchase things in the store here.

The maximum amount will be $10 (ie. A server game cheat), and the usual amount will be $1 (ie. A harder than normal cheat).

This will start as soon as we find a system/method for this.

How about just move the person's cheat then make him VIP also (If not VIP)

I'm pretty sure finding a cheat like that deserves more

Finding a cheat for a SERVERSIDED Game

Why would I share it? I could just keep it to myself for the developers not to know

Discovering IAP Billing for those kind of games like Elgard, Pocket Legends, TWOM and more

I hope you find a system or method ASAP :)

• Administrators

How about just move the person's cheat then make him VIP also (If not VIP)

I'm pretty sure finding a cheat like that deserves more

Finding a cheat for a SERVERSIDED Game

Why would I share it? I could just keep it to myself for the developers not to know

Discovering IAP Billing for those kind of games like Elgard, Pocket Legends, TWOM and more

I hope you find a system or method ASAP :)

Well, with the account credit I'm talking about, they can buy VIP+ without actually paying.