How to decrypt a file .lua with Makefile

Barlagne_Edmond

Hello GG members, I started a while ago in the .lua script to be able to write and then run my own script on my favorite game , the problem is that I unfortunately discovered that the .lua files from the apk from my favorite game are all encrypted, on google I have not learned anything about .lua file decryption on android, there is only, today that I learned that Makefile did the work to encrypt, decompile or even created files on one or more directories of a project to compile, but it's still fuzzy for me because despite the topic that I see on this forum, I still can not know how to decrypt files lua, even if I do not have a concrete answer on the solution to my problem, a small index would help me greatly. Moreover, if I manage to get a solution to my problem thanks to your answers, I volunteer to detail A-Z how to achieve the decryption of a .lua file in a tutorial topics. See you soon and thanks !

Encrypted Files

https://ibb.co/cZFtoA

Archived