PACYBITS FUT 19

Nosferatu_

Hey I hadnt fully tested that last night, so it turns out everything you buy you keep but when the game restarts your money will be stuck in a negative of whatever you spent that you didnt earn and it does not appear to change when you win more.

You could still purchase packs (before restarting) till you have all the players you really want and plenty of extra to trade, but you would be limited to prize and free packs after that.

If this would still help you let me know and I will make the video, also I am still working on the tokens, do you only earn them from watching videos?

On 10/26/2018 at 6:52 AM, V8T said:

Thank You, i'm waiting! 

Here ya go, again after you do this and restart the game your money will STAY in the negative and you will ONLY be able to open free and prize packs, but you will keep all the players you obtained while doing the hack.

BadCase, how about a way to duplicate the player to w.e ammount of duplicates you would want? It used to work by looking up the value of the player, selling one and refine search the original number -1, change that value to w.e and quick sell however, with the last update that does not work anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Najn said:

BadCase, how about a way to duplicate the player to w.e ammount of duplicates you would want? It used to work by looking up the value of the player, selling one and refine search the original number -1, change that value to w.e and quick sell however, with the last update that does not work anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

What is the end goal of this? If it is to get $ did the above video not work for you?

You can easily increase your coins with different method without even selling your duplicates. Your coins and tokens are 2000 less than the current tokens and coins you have. So deduct 2000 and search the value in gameguardian

29 minutes ago, 6ixGod said:

You can easily increase your coins with different method without even selling your duplicates. Your coins and tokens are 2000 less than the current tokens and coins you have. So deduct 2000 and search the value in gameguardian

Pretty sure that is what I had done in the original video, you can spend the gold until you restart the game at which point it sets it to negative the amount you just spent and locks it there.

13 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Pretty sure that is what I had done in the original video, you can spend the gold until you restart the game at which point it sets it to negative the amount you just spent and locks it there.

Well that is interesing, it never happened to me. when i restart the game it sets it to 0 and then do the same steps. are you changing the values twice?

1 hour ago, 6ixGod said:

Well that is interesing, it never happened to me. when i restart the game it sets it to 0 and then do the same steps. are you changing the values twice?

not sure I will check it out after I finish messing with this other game