New to GG - Need help

Timcanpy

Question

Very new to GG so I'm pretty sure these are simple problems but I just can't wrap my head around it

I'm using Tiny Miners to practice on using Nox and even though I'm following the videos I can't seem to get the refine search working? It always shows that nothing was found.

The second one is, which common games will be easy to hack especially for my skill level so I can practice on them? Is MMO kinda games like Food Fantasy, King's Raid, Monster Super League, etc hard to hack and not get detected? I have a lot of progress on those games and it would be nice to cheat on those but I don't want to risk losing anything or worse getting IP banned

Are Visual Novels like The Arcana be safe and easy to hack without a big risk of getting banned or whatever? My main reason for getting into GG is to hack that game but I'm very worried about losing all my data

Also, tips on anything for future reference would be great.

3 answers to this question

just create some secondary accounts, spoofing your MAC / IMEI and serial numbers.
there are many "games" in gplay that are easy to hack.
but it's always good to try on known games and see what XD will do ...
good luck in learning!

Archived