Script for Bullet Force 1.68.0 by Saicobo v

-SAICOBO-

Script for Bullet Force 1.68.0 by Saicobo v

Name of the script: Script Bullet Force (SBF)

Creator: Saicobo

Version of this script: v2.4

Created for the game: Bullet Force

Game version: v1.68.0

Actual state: End

List of hacks:

• Fire Rate
  • No Recoil
  • Multi Shot
  • Wall Hack
  • Speed Hack
  • Jump Hack
  • Underground
  • Fov
  • Infinite Ammo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/13/2018 at 2:08 PM, DBZ said:

Often the game will stop - not a ban - but the screen will tweak out and kick me out of the game. Fix?  

Did you ever sort out this problem?

On 2/22/2019 at 9:22 AM, xJustKoko said:

How do I close the Script without turning it off? Every time I go on exit or press the back button it closes the script menu but also turns off the script. I see no function to exit it without turning it off. Help would be appreciated.

I use to think when the script turns off it turns the hacks off but it doesn’t it just closes the menu 

Is it just me or is this game always crashing with the hacks. I can barely finish a match without it crashing. If I snipe the whole game it’s fine but all the other guns it just crashes when I kill heaps of people at once with Max fire rate and max multi shoot 

Also, last thing yes I've been experiencing lag and the game randomly kicking me out to the home screen however; the bad thing is multi shot isn't client-side, as in once enabled everyone has it. I hope this is fixed in the future.

I'm also going to point out some things.

1.) The no recoil script can get you banned.

2.) As I said above multi-shot when enabled everyone has it.

3.) When using speed hack 3 or higher sometimes you can fall through the ground.

4.) Sniper recoil kind of glitchy

That's about it. I hope things get better from this point on.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:49 AM, JR10 said:

Did you ever sort out this problem?

I use to think when the script turns off it turns the hacks off but it doesn’t it just closes the menu 

Is it just me or is this game always crashing with the hacks. I can barely finish a match without it crashing. If I snipe the whole game it’s fine but all the other guns it just crashes when I kill heaps of people at once with Max fire rate and max multi shoot 

It crashes for me as well if I use a high multishot. I cant finish a game if I use too many hacks. I have to play with moderate fire rate and a level 2 multishot to stay in the game. 

11 hours ago, DBZ said:

It crashes for me as well if I use a high multishot. I cant finish a game if I use too many hacks. I have to play with moderate fire rate and a level 2 multishot to stay in the game. 

Yeah I was using max multi shot and it crashes so Level 2 multishot as in 2x multishot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...