Any app to "hack" wifi password ?

G3orG3

your best bet to hack a wifi pass not that im condoning this sort of thing im going to "assume that for some unknown reason you need to hack your own router

is to

A: do it from a laptop

B: as mentioned above use Back track

C: check out www.distrowatch.com to find yourself a copy of backtrack its a site listing just about every linux flavor out there and lets you know where to download them

i have 3 different guides here that I just "googled" and "found". I've attached them here they are not tuts created to me and all credit for them goes to the original authors listed in each tutorial one of which happens to be gina at lifehacker.com

*~*~*~*

DISCLAIMER:

all of that said I do have a degree in computer networking and security and can say that these tutorials do work and ive personally tested networks to ensure security using these methods with the owners permission and have never attempted to crack a network without permission

*~*~*~*

tutorial demonstrates the insecurity posed by implementing.docx

web hacking tut.docx

wifi Cheatsheet.docx

• 2 months later...

Hacking into routers is nasty business. It is not for noobs, and takes a lot of effort. Even after you capture a handshake, it could take anywhere from weeks to months to brute force it, depending on your hardware. Why go through so much trouble just to get free WiFi?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hacking into routers is nasty business. It is not for noobs, and takes a lot of effort. Even after you capture a handshake, it could take anywhere from weeks to months to brute force it, depending on your hardware. Why go through so much trouble just to get free WiFi?

Sent from my GT-I9300

As a net sec in my experience it takes longer to type the code than it does for my laptop to do the crunching now if we're talking snouts corporate setup with built in firewall and or a user GUI our a setup that requires a vpn that's a totally different story and in which case ours not worth the bother, in any case your not going to be hacking any router from a mobile device with any degree of success or efficiency lol

Posted by Jmorri2011~Admin~

From my Rooted Motorola Droid4 via TapaTalk 2