How to Find Wall Address

er__ror

Hello GG Team,

I want to know how to find wall address value, i know search address way e.g ammo, health, ... but how to find wall address , ammo and health are show with number and it change i can find easliy but wall not change some one guide to me tutorial link or video 

Thank GG Team 

On 10/18/2018 at 7:42 AM, er__ror said:

Hello GG Team,

I want to know how to find wall address value, i know search address way e.g ammo, health, ... but how to find wall address , ammo and health are show with number and it change i can find easliy but wall not change some one guide to me tutorial link or video 

Thank GG Team 

Most of the times these values get leaked from the developers...otherwise its very hard to find..

Anyway one thing is sure,it will be a constant value..

3 hours ago, PSYpsychotichacker said:

Most of the times these values get leaked from the developers...otherwise its very hard to find..

Hmm, i did not now developers leak those values. Realy stupid they do that, explains why so many kids try to act as pro's.

Btw, the wall values are not constant values. They do not change.

They are in region Ca, Cb and Xa, In Ca they may reset in the match but the values are always the same when ypu enter match, in Cb and Xa they stay the same the hole game.

3 hours ago, PSYpsychotichacker said:

Archived