375 posts in this topic

Good morning friend, okay? you could this updating your game the simpsons please because the version without the Mod has already been atulizada this week thank you waiting for your update!

??????????????????

???????????????????????????????????

Good morning friend, okay? you could this updating your game the simpsons please because the version without the Mod has already been atulizada this week thank you waiting for your update!  ?????????????????????

Updated to 4.16.4

Everthingworks thank you!

Edited by ZerGoOo

Updated to 4.16.5

had the mod working, but only if I completely started from scratch. I like the intro. cinematic enough, that I let it run; but was reset to ground zero(probably because of todays update). downloaded this evening. after I put my data back, I didn't have the augmented funds; even after re-adding the GGtappedOut*.apk.

My device is a N72012 CM12 lolipop, which is rooted and has busybox installed.
I would do this myself w/ GG, but I am new to the app; and wanted the donuts b4 the monorail quest expired(if it hasn't already).

Thank you so much, as it seems EA is fighting you tooth & nail.

update plz?

Updated to 4.17.1

Updated to 4.17.1

Thanks a ton d2dyno!!!

Please update, the app says to update but when I tried to update it but it re direct me to google play and google play says not available in your countryScreenshot_2015-10-22-23-44-04.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-10-22-23-44-14.png

Good afternoon, you could use the mod the game The simpsons !! obg and waiting for update!

What's New in Version 4.18.2: 
Make Springfield your home for the holidays and help the citizens get ready for the most magical time of the year in song!
· Deck the streets with buildings upgradeable. Fa la la la la la la la!
· ‘Tis the season to give gifts agreeable. Fa la la la la la la la!
· Don we now a Holiday storyline. Fa la la la la la la la!
o Featuring a decorative duel. Fa la la la la la la la!
· Toll an ancient Holiday surprise.
· Fa la la la la la la la! (And much, much more!)

I usually use bluestack on my computer to run these, but I wanted to try it on my tablet.  Downloaded, bought a tree, but no increase in funds.  Any suggestions? Im on a Samsung galaxy 2 10.1 if it matters. 

Good evening, I would like to inform you that The Simpsons mod version 4.18.2 this troubled, not this giving to purchase some new clothes updates of some characters appears a mistake.
And the donuts appear not yet to purchase the few things most others as I spoke of the new characters of the clothes if you have not the time to and has to solve? thank you!

From UnforgivenGamers(author of mod):

"Okay, some good news and some bad news.

Bad news first: EA has put quite some work into this update. The game internal structures has changed and some methods appear to be encrypted now. This makes it hard for me to write the same old client-side mod for this update.

Now for the good news: I successfully modded SOME parts of the game. Which means we can still enjoy the mod - at least to some degree.

Free shopping and permanent bonus donuts for rushing is working.

If you run out of donuts or get a message saying you need more donuts: close the game, remove it from your "Recent Apps" list and restart it. The amount should be untouched all the time and your donuts will be back to the amount when you first started the mod.

So, technically, we still have unlimited everything, it just works a different way now."

Mod is not working on my device. 

How long does it usually take to start getting the unlimited money and donutsdonuts?????

Please update soon! waiting for update now!

It says update needefneeded I can't play more is anyone else having this problem?

We have to wait for d2dyno to update the mod. He has a lot of mods to work on but hopefully he will get to this soon.

Hi d2dyno. It's been a few weeks, will you be able to get a new mod out for this soon? Thanks.