338 posts in this topic

Posted

thanks, it works!  ;)

Posted

is there a way to keep my existing data from the official version and use this apk? already tried to remove keeping data (adb uninstall -k), but fail while trying to install this one

Posted

is there a way to keep my existing data from the official version and use this apk? already tried to remove keeping data (adb uninstall -k), but fail while trying to install this one

Hello,

You can either use Carbon, or Titanium Backup. I believe that the data is server sided though, because when I uninstall my version, and reinstall it, it keeps all the data.

Posted

works like a charm, no need to backup with TB (but will also work). Just install over existing game and go wild.

Posted

Put the new version.

Posted

Put the new version.

Hello,

As of right now, 4.1.2 is the only version with a mod available. I will update it when a new mod is released.

Posted

Can't wait for the update. I was living making the game my personal sandbox. Hope it updates soon.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

It's there an estimate on how long till update?

Cheers.

Posted

EA just released update. They want me to install their version with catchphrase "Update Available! Want! Want! Want!"... but I don't :'(

Anyway. Thank you so much for the 4.1.2 version. Please keep up the 'good' work ;-)

Posted

Hi. Thanks for the 4.1.2. It was fun while it lasted :D

It seems iPhone has a hack available already for the 4.1.3 version. For now I will stop playing and hope there will be a new mod available at some stage.

Anyway, thanks again. This site and their members all rock!

Posted

How do get the free download on uploaded.net to work I have never been able to get a file from this site just downloads a you have reacbed maximum bla bla bla, daughters gutted about losing this game so can't wait for next mod, many thanks for last mod d2dyno it was excellent peace out tgrem.

Posted

4.1.3 released. Updated in the downloads system.

Posted

Excellent will get it now thanks tgrem.

Posted

It doesn't work. When starting it says it needs an update then it send u to the app store? ?

Posted

Sorry about ^^^^^ comment it works great. Thanks.

It does work. Sorry ^^^

Posted

Excellent again Apu's getting busy at the kwikemart once more goodness gracious!!

Posted

Why does my anti secruity say its a melware?

Posted

Sweet, thanks 

Posted

version 4.1.3 problem

hack doesnt seem to work.. i cannot buy stuff for free.. goes to googel then says app is not aloowed to buy in google... 

how to use hack.. thanks

Posted

Does this mod save over the real game? Does this mean I would have to start over? I'm level 23 in the real game and I would hate it if this mod deleted everything meaning I would have to start over... 

Posted

Does this mod save over the real game? Does this mean I would have to start over? I'm level 23 in the real game and I would hate it if this mod deleted everything meaning I would have to start over... 

Hello,

Use an app like Titanium Backup to backup your data just in case. However, I beleive Simpsons saves data on the server, because I uninstalled my game, then installed it and all the data was there.

Posted

You're right. The data is still there regardless. Thanks for this! Really appreciate it! 

Posted

will i get banned or can i use the app without be scared ?