398 posts in this topic

Any idea when an update to 4.18.6 will be available? Also, what's the best way to donate towards the upkeep of this mod?

Please please update as in need for donuts loool.... always good work from you regards all your work with all the programmes you bless us with ☺

Updated to 4.19.3

Thanks for the long awaited update!!!! As always top class cheat!!! I'm using galaxy s6 edge plus and let's me do all things except for rush missions as says to get more donuts... it let's me but premium items for donuts even though says I have none. Just strange it won't let me rush the progress.

Thanks dyno again as your work is appreciated as I been following you for a few years now

Love the Simpson game 

Its weird I download it and update it and it works. But I can't do anything it keeps saying In game. Check on homer and see if he has any tasks. Something like that and I can't do any tasks.

On 5.3.2016 at 6:38 PM, d2dyno said:

Saw everyone time update needed. An in Shop only say Open and also installed. What can i do?

It's time for the update again.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not be working more ... dis that came update and sends me to the page of the game most can not download , you have prediction of when the new update comes out ?

The new mod does not work. I installed v1 and tried to run it and got a message that an update is required. I tried to install v2 over it and run that but I got the same message.

Posted (edited)

So I'm a newb, so if my question is out of line, just disregard me.  I went to download the new update you did today.  However, it says "APK Installation failed: INSTALL_FAILED_VERSION_DOWNGRADE.  Am I doing something wrong. I'm using bluestacks.

Edited by redleopard79

You try install older version after newer. It can not be doned by default. You need backup all data, remove installed version, install this older version, restore data from backup.

But it can not work if data from newer version is not compatible with older version.

If it happen - install new version to revert all changes back.

But if do not need any progress - just simple remove game and install this version.

I am having trouble like the others, it says update available when I go to store it just says installed and no option for update. What can I do?

Any chance of an updated version of this please ?

Everyone,

Please try the new version and let me know if it's working for you.

It works perfectly now. Thanks!

On 14/05/2016 at 1:53 PM, d2dyno said:

Everyone,

Please try the new version and let me know if it's working for you.

Amazing job guys thank you so much works perfectly. 

Posted (edited)

I was just wondering. Is there a way to continue after you built kwik-e-mart. Can't build flanders house. the game wants me to check with homer. But he doesent want anything. I am stuck?

Edited by AllramEst

App just got updated. Can't wait for our update:D

Hey guys me again,any chance of another update for this one please. :D

There is a new event so we could use a new mod when you get a chance, please. Thanks!

I'm starting to feel like it may not happen I've been working on my own and hitting a lot of roadblocks.