398 posts in this topic

is there a way to keep my existing data from the official version and use this apk? already tried to remove keeping data (adb uninstall -k), but fail while trying to install this one

is there a way to keep my existing data from the official version and use this apk? already tried to remove keeping data (adb uninstall -k), but fail while trying to install this one

Hello,

You can either use Carbon, or Titanium Backup. I believe that the data is server sided though, because when I uninstall my version, and reinstall it, it keeps all the data.

works like a charm, no need to backup with TB (but will also work). Just install over existing game and go wild.

Put the new version.

Hello,

As of right now, 4.1.2 is the only version with a mod available. I will update it when a new mod is released.

Can't wait for the update. I was living making the game my personal sandbox. Hope it updates soon.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

It's there an estimate on how long till update?

Cheers.

EA just released update. They want me to install their version with catchphrase "Update Available! Want! Want! Want!"... but I don't :'(

Anyway. Thank you so much for the 4.1.2 version. Please keep up the 'good' work ;-)

Hi. Thanks for the 4.1.2. It was fun while it lasted :D

It seems iPhone has a hack available already for the 4.1.3 version. For now I will stop playing and hope there will be a new mod available at some stage.

Anyway, thanks again. This site and their members all rock!

How do get the free download on uploaded.net to work I have never been able to get a file from this site just downloads a you have reacbed maximum bla bla bla, daughters gutted about losing this game so can't wait for next mod, many thanks for last mod d2dyno it was excellent peace out tgrem.

4.1.3 released. Updated in the downloads system.

Excellent will get it now thanks tgrem.

It doesn't work. When starting it says it needs an update then it send u to the app store? ?

Sorry about ^^^^^ comment it works great. Thanks.

It does work. Sorry ^^^

Excellent again Apu's getting busy at the kwikemart once more goodness gracious!!

Sweet, thanks 

version 4.1.3 problem

hack doesnt seem to work.. i cannot buy stuff for free.. goes to googel then says app is not aloowed to buy in google... 

how to use hack.. thanks

Does this mod save over the real game? Does this mean I would have to start over? I'm level 23 in the real game and I would hate it if this mod deleted everything meaning I would have to start over... 

Does this mod save over the real game? Does this mean I would have to start over? I'm level 23 in the real game and I would hate it if this mod deleted everything meaning I would have to start over... 

Hello,

Use an app like Titanium Backup to backup your data just in case. However, I beleive Simpsons saves data on the server, because I uninstalled my game, then installed it and all the data was there.

You're right. The data is still there regardless. Thanks for this! Really appreciate it! 

will i get banned or can i use the app without be scared ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MakarovDreyar
      View File Brave Frontier RPG MEGA MOD
      Rise up, Summoner, and save the world of Grand Gaia from peril!
      Assemble hundreds of legendary Heroes and lead them against the dark hordes! Classic turn-based JRPG meets intense Tap & Swipe action as you evolve and combine godly powers to unleash devastating combos! Join forces with millions of Summoners on your most epic journey yet!
      EMBARK ON AN EPIC JOURNEY
      • Explore Grand Gaia and uncover new worlds through more than 500 story-driven missions.
      • Face over 30 bosses in turn-based, action-packed battles and slay the terrifying Four Fallen Gods!
      • Claim back dominion over the land as you journey from the peaceful hills of Mistral to the ungodly depths of Ishgria.
      COLLECT HUNDREDS OF HEROES
      • Summon over 350 stylish Heroes, Beasts and Villains - from Divine Emperors to Inferno Goddesses!
      • Assemble your team, level up and unlock ultimate Evolutions - from 1-Star to the almighty 7-Star!
      • Meet a charismatic cast of characters inspired by Japanese manga art and animated in the greatest tradition of 2D pixel art.
      DOMINATE WITH GODLY POWERS
      • Activate more than a 100 unique combat skills in an intense strategy-oriented battle system!
      • Find the perfect combination of Elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light & Dark) to crush your enemies!
      • Charge up your most devastating abilities, Brave Bursts, and obliterate migthy bosses with Critical hits!
      UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL
      • Craft over 200 unique potions and magical Spheres to customize your powers in battle!
      • Upgrade your Town to unlock new crafting options and make your own high-level equipment!
      DISCOVER NEW CHALLENGES 
      • Loot the rarest items, equipment and even special Heroes in dozens of time-limited dungeons.
      • Compete in PvP Arena battles and rank up in Frontier Hunter championships for epic rewards!
      • Beat high-level content added regularly such as Trials, Grand Gaia Chronicles & Ultimate Challenges!
      A #1 HIT IN JAPAN
      Brave Frontier RPG has received praise all over Japan for its terrific cast of characters and classic role-playing gameplay! Enjoy even more special features and unique Heroes exclusively in this European version!
      Don’t miss the #1 mobile free to play JRPG hit!

MOD:
      1- Anima Capture Type
      2- 1 Energy x Quest/Vortex
      3.- Parades always open - Metal/Jewel/Imps/EU Exclusive
      4- Insta BB
      5- Insta SBB
      6- Evolve (New) (Ignore lv to evolve - Need Material and Zel to evolve)
      7- Mobs Atk 1
      9- Honor Points 100
      10- Zel Reward 65k
      11- Karma Reward 65k
      12- Deck Cost set to 255
      13- Item Inventory set to 1000
      14- Items Reward set to 99 (New)
      15- Equiped Item set to 99 (Fixed)

How to install:
      1- Go to Settings and Data Transfer then Issue.
      2- Now, choose a password, after the code and password, take a screenshot.
      3- Uninstall the current version of the game
      4- Install apk mod
      5 -Transfer Data
      6- Good Fun!

Submitter MakarovDreyar Submitted 07/31/16 Category Android Mods (APKs) Required Android version 3.0+ Credit MakarovDreyar More Info Google Play  
    • By MakarovDreyar
      Rise up, Summoner, and save the world of Grand Gaia from peril!
      Assemble hundreds of legendary Heroes and lead them against the dark hordes! Classic turn-based JRPG meets intense Tap & Swipe action as you evolve and combine godly powers to unleash devastating combos! Join forces with millions of Summoners on your most epic journey yet!
      EMBARK ON AN EPIC JOURNEY
      • Explore Grand Gaia and uncover new worlds through more than 500 story-driven missions.
      • Face over 30 bosses in turn-based, action-packed battles and slay the terrifying Four Fallen Gods!
      • Claim back dominion over the land as you journey from the peaceful hills of Mistral to the ungodly depths of Ishgria.
      COLLECT HUNDREDS OF HEROES
      • Summon over 350 stylish Heroes, Beasts and Villains - from Divine Emperors to Inferno Goddesses!
      • Assemble your team, level up and unlock ultimate Evolutions - from 1-Star to the almighty 7-Star!
      • Meet a charismatic cast of characters inspired by Japanese manga art and animated in the greatest tradition of 2D pixel art.
      DOMINATE WITH GODLY POWERS
      • Activate more than a 100 unique combat skills in an intense strategy-oriented battle system!
      • Find the perfect combination of Elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light & Dark) to crush your enemies!
      • Charge up your most devastating abilities, Brave Bursts, and obliterate migthy bosses with Critical hits!
      UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL
      • Craft over 200 unique potions and magical Spheres to customize your powers in battle!
      • Upgrade your Town to unlock new crafting options and make your own high-level equipment!
      DISCOVER NEW CHALLENGES 
      • Loot the rarest items, equipment and even special Heroes in dozens of time-limited dungeons.
      • Compete in PvP Arena battles and rank up in Frontier Hunter championships for epic rewards!
      • Beat high-level content added regularly such as Trials, Grand Gaia Chronicles & Ultimate Challenges!
      A #1 HIT IN JAPAN
      Brave Frontier RPG has received praise all over Japan for its terrific cast of characters and classic role-playing gameplay! Enjoy even more special features and unique Heroes exclusively in this European version!
      Don’t miss the #1 mobile free to play JRPG hit!

MOD:
      1- Anima Capture Type
      2- 1 Energy x Quest/Vortex
      3.- Parades always open - Metal/Jewel/Imps/EU Exclusive
      4- Insta BB
      5- Insta SBB
      6- Evolve (New) (Ignore lv to evolve - Need Material and Zel to evolve)
      7- Mobs Atk 1
      9- Honor Points 100
      10- Zel Reward 65k
      11- Karma Reward 65k
      12- Deck Cost set to 255
      13- Item Inventory set to 1000
      14- Items Reward set to 99 (New)
      15- Equiped Item set to 99 (Fixed)

How to install:
      1- Go to Settings and Data Transfer then Issue.
      2- Now, choose a password, after the code and password, take a screenshot.
      3- Uninstall the current version of the game
      4- Install apk mod
      5 -Transfer Data
      6- Good Fun!

• By Kar80
      View File Grow Castle

It is a defense game to protect the castle from enemy attack.
      If growth can be placed in the castle tower and the hero on each floor.
      Archer of the town is becoming a lot more more powerful the more upgrades. More than 80 heroes can use their own skills.
      Some heroes are made to give a strong archers of the town, another hero is cursed enemy.
      This strategy is important because only a hero can be mounted up to nine.
      When you build colonies and hire workers, you can earn more gold.
      Clear up to a higher level and check out my rankings in the midst of the world.
      ※ Features
      Real-time rankings
      Hero promotion system
      Addictive without reason

Submitter Kar80 Submitted 09/17/16 Category Android Mods (APKs) Required Android version 3.0 Credit OSX More Info Google Play  
    • By Kar80
      View File Dungeon Monsters - RPG
      A real first-person RPG in 3D with an epic story and great characters! Lead your team of mighty heroes through forbidden 3D dungeons crawling with nasty creatures.
      Collect over 400 units, evolve them into fierce fighters and come up with clever battle strategies. Roam the depths of the underground and save the world from a lurking evil, grabbing serious loot along the way in this ground-breaking first-person RPG with a real story. But watch your steps while you crawl in the dungeons! For you will forever rot underground should your torch run out before you’ve managed to find the exit.
      Do you feel brave enough to embark on a dramatic 3D adventure? Then don’t hesitate, download Dungeon Monsters RPG now!
      BREATHTAKING GRAPHICS
      ★ The #1 first-person RPG on mobile devices
      ★ Rich 3D levels with real hand-painted textures
      ★ Looks like a real FPS
      ASSEMBLE THE BEST TEAM
      ★ Collect over 500 unique creatures
      ★ Improve each unit’s level
      ★ Unleash special skills
      REBIRTH OF THE DUNGEON CRAWLER
      ★ A ground-breaking take on the classic RPG dungeon-crawling gameplay with a FPS camera
      ★ Find your way through eerie corridors and locked gates
      ★ Battle hordes of monsters
      ★ Unravel precious treasures hidden in secret corners
      A REAL STORY
      ★ Meet dozens of characters with their own personnality
      ★ Journey through an epic story and discover your own past
      NEW LEVELS EVERY DAY
      ★ Daily events with special rewards and a real story
      ★ New unique dungeons every day
      Get Dungeon Monsters RPG now for FREE to experience a cutting edge first-person adventure.
      Note – Dungeon Monsters is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
      Submitter Kar80 Submitted 09/17/16 Category Android Mods (APKs) Required Android version 4.0.3 Credit OSX More Info Google Play