Vampire's Fall: Origins

Name of Game:  Vampire's Fall: Origins 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.earlymorningstudio.vampiresfall2
Version: 1.0.42
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  anything. Money, xp, health
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  Yes. Can't find any of the values. 
Comments: I'm new to this and kinda dumb, idk what I'm doing. Also using a virtual space, and not a rooted device. 

Edited by 674986
Correct Format

Screenshot_2018-10-15-14-18-19.thumb.png.362e9ef9e0fbb1388f5fb3345ef90ae0.png

You can find these values with xor. The xor keys are 4 bytes away from the encrypted value and the key needed for the values I changed on my screenshot is 444,444.

Since you're new I'll leave these screenshots and instructions so you know how to use a xor key

known search Dword

Screenshot_2018-10-15-14-36-15.thumb.png.b03b0c5ca164154f60f64bfc8cd810b3.png

click on the arrow inside the white circle next to the entered values and select "XOR ... = ???"

Screenshot_2018-10-15-14-36-27.thumb.png.73f743e82c1f58708629b6029419d00a.png

enter the xor key

Screenshot_2018-10-15-14-36-39.thumb.png.578044e05243497dc1653be15015add9.png

search encrypted value

Screenshot_2018-10-15-14-36-45.thumb.png.2feebf5f8457a1957fc6a696e96cebc8.png

Edited by Newbi

• 4 weeks later...

@Pamelaughingstock I didn't play this game since last time so idk if they updated it or not but if they didn't then you can either use Xor key ( I explained how to use it above) 
or you can use this Xor search basicaly you search your value and you add "x4" if the xor key is 4 bytes away from the xor value and in this game it is. I'll give you an example so you can understand it a little better : you have 25 gold 

- search "25x4" in known Dword
- change your gold value to anything in my example it'll be 20 gold 
- search "20x4" in known Dword 
- keep doing the same stuff 'till you only have 1 result left ( it'll be an encrypted value !)
- edit the last result to "999999x4"

if you can't understand with this example then i'll share some step by step screenshot.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Any1 knows how to avoid pvp,chat,clan bans? I hacked every resources pretty easy but once i was trying to do pvp well later i found i was banned. Should try offline to see if that helps 

On 9/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, hwoarang1991 said:

Any1 knows how to avoid pvp,chat,clan bans? I hacked every resources pretty easy but once i was trying to do pvp well later i found i was banned. Should try offline to see if that helps 

Ok so i found out that if you do hacking anonymous without internet, the game server cant see that you have done something to you character and that you edited something inside, so for now im not banned. Don't play with gear hacks gms are active and inspecting any1 that got something silly. Also their automatic system bans you instantly if you modified something online so go offline ppl and do it. Rn im trying to figure out how do i change acc because main one is baned.

On 9/6/2021 at 8:08 AM, hwoarang1991 said:

Ok so i found out that if you do hacking anonymous without internet, the game server cant see that you have done something to you character and that you edited something inside, so for now im not banned. Don't play with gear hacks gms are active and inspecting any1 that got something silly. Also their automatic system bans you instantly if you modified something online so go offline ppl and do it. Rn im trying to figure out how do i change acc because main one is baned.

does not work...i though it will but game somehow bans me offline, as soon as i enabled net i could not join to G chat,pvp

17 hours ago, hwoarang1991 said:

does not work...i though it will but game somehow bans me offline, as soon as i enabled net i could not join to G chat,pvp

Atm what can be hacked "safely"???