nok1a

Agar.io hack

IMPORTANT!! DOWNLOAD THE APK INSTEAD THE APP FROM THE PLAY STORE OTHERWISE ZOOM HACK MAY NOT WORK FOR SOME DEVICES!!

APK Link: https://agar-io.en.uptodown.com/android/download

features:
1. zoom hack all versions

2. Micro hack

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ZaidAhmedMemon said:

Dude Can you add a feature call unlimited nick length it would be Awsome!!!

Hi, are you perhaps talking about the split distance? Its reaky hard to cheat this game and i love it alot.

9 hours ago, ZaidAhmedMemon said:

Dude Can you add a feature call unlimited nick length it would be Awsome!!!

20 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Hi, are you perhaps talking about the split distance? Its reaky hard to cheat this game and i love it alot.

"nick" = nickname
He means a feature that user can choose nickname of any length (but the server probably won't accept long nicknames).
Actually, split distance would be much more interesting thing to try, but I guess that server controls this as well.

17 minutes ago, CmP said:

"nick" = nickname
He means a feature that user can choose nickname of any length (but the server probably won't accept long nicknames).
Actually, split distance would be much more interesting thing to try, but I guess that server controls this as well.

Yes you may be right. Im afraid they control the split lenght. It will only be visible for the client. But d*** its anoying to cheat this game because inorder to test if the cheat works proparly i need to go in the match and play every time till i get to the point were the cheat should work...i tried hacking lv so that the skins can unlock by using the XP slots but somthing is blocking it. According to my theory it is not server sided at all...its just some weird value is preventing for the xp to pass through the level slots

11;50;125D;250D;500D;1,000D;1,600D;2,300D;3,100D;4,000D;5,000D;6,100D;7,300D;10,000D;11,500D;13,100D;14,800D;16,600D;18,500D;20,500D;22,600D;24,800D;27,100D;29,500D;32,000D;34,600D;37,300D;40,100D;43,000D;46,000D;49,100D;52,300D;55,600D;59,000D;62,500D;66,100D;69,800D;73,600D;77,500D;81,500D;85,600D;89,800D;94,100D

Dword region A

Yes i tried. I have been using wire shark and fiddler. Conected my phone using proxy

But i did not find what i want to find. But perhaps i cqn fake a "a purchase"...ya know?

I just buy somthing and see the http stream and try to search it with GG and kind of copie it. If it is a http ofcourse...if it is udp stream or any other, i can not realy do it. With fiddler i can stop the calls before it got sended to the server...so...realy effeciente way for unbanning accounts and stuff like that.

22 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

Yeah..indeed high change...btw if spliting is not server sided then it should be in region Xa...there is no way the value resets and change adress every time...what do you think? I like to hear toughts.

Well, time should not be wasted on something that is controlled by the server, so the first step here should be a try to determine whether client sends just the request to perform a split or it "tells" the server that split has been performed and sends the result of it. Only if/when there will be some confidence that client controls the process of splitting, it is worth to start thinking, how desired values can be found in process memory.

1 minute ago, CmP said:

Well, time should not be wasted on something that is controlled by the server, so the first step here should be a try to determine whether client sends just the request to perform a split or it "tells" the server that split has been performed and sends the result of it. Only if/when there will be some confidence that client controls the process of splitting, it is worth to start thinking, how desired values can be found

I see..well thAnks for the info i appriciate it.

Edited by XxhentaixX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bro awesome hack, I’ve got this on iOS, it took everyone so long to get this on Android. Bro could u please help make something like infinity, this was an Agar.io script for pc back in the day that let u buy PAID skins for 1 coins , since all the skins are in the game files already, we just need another person smart enough to make it. Look up the old videos of the infinity script let u buy all the rare skins! It got patched and costs 999999 coins to buy them, but obviously if it got patched we can figure the patch out