[Request] The Sims Mobile

Revyrun

Name of Game:The Sims Mobile

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.simsmobile

Version:12.0.0.184164

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Simcash/coins

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Tried the basic with simoleons but it didnt work, only the displayed amount changed but not the real thing

Comments:

All the threads I've found are from moths ago and I was wondering if there is someone to help me with a tutorial or anything with hacking The Sims Mobile's in game currency

I've tried almost everything and I can't wrap my head around it

Thank you

Quick update, I was able to hack the energy by refining everytime it added up by one

Sadly, the cash and coins from the game don't work that way. I was able to edit the currency to millions but it still asked me for money when trying to buy something.

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, Maochi said:

The Sims™ Mobile - hack currency, XP, items - GameGuardian (#9ivvnwc7)

You Can Try this Method. if nothings happen. try again. sometimes the value didn't show. i'll tried this before i think 2-3. and success.. goodluck ?

Everytime I get 6 values and none of them have good 5th values to edit like in the second picture.. also, like in the video, I can't find the actual Ca values with the filter on, only have to use the default ones...

I tried 5 times and no results

image.png

image.png

On 10/9/2018 at 9:23 PM, Revyrun said:

Everytime I get 6 values and none of them have good 5th values to edit like in the second picture.. also, like in the video, I can't find the actual Ca values with the filter on, only have to use the default ones...

I tried 5 times and no results

image.png

image.png

NoFear's method still works, the numbers you are looking for are further down in the list

there will be either 2 or 4 numbers that match (the same number) in a row at least nine characters long

the number could be a positive or negative number

when you find the 2 or 4 matching numbers in a row select the first one and press goto

modify the same number shown in his video, if it is a positive number add a - in front of it, if it is a negative number remove the-

enjoy your sims cash

2 hours ago, BadCase said:

NoFear's method still works, the numbers you are looking for are further down in the list

there will be either 2 or 4 numbers that match (the same number) in a row at least nine characters long

the number could be a positive or negative number

when you find the 2 or 4 matching numbers in a row select the first one and press goto

modify the same number shown in his video, if it is a positive number add a - in front of it, if it is a negative number remove the-

enjoy your sims cash

You were right, the values were separated bu the same

I had to search for the exact same values although they weren't grouped up

Thanks ! Confirming this works as of 23 October 2018

Archived