[Request] The World Ends With You 1.0.4

t_r_i

Hi all, I have been hacking random elements in this game for the usual basic aspects like gold etc , but I've been trying to figure out how to develop a universal cooldown freeze on all pins, or basically pins you have set and use never drop to cooldown in the first place. Fuzzy search works well when you just freeze the address for the usage bar of an individual pin, but after an engage/battle it likely crashes the game if you leave the address frozen. Either way im sure it takes a bit more experience that I dont have to find/develop something that would freeze all pins, so I turn to assistance here if anyone has ever played around with this game? There are mods out there that accomplish this, but im not sure how to , if possible, reverse engineer how it was done. I can attach photos of what im talking about of the game if someone is just that talented they can/would rather explain how its done just from looking at the visuals lol

Archived