Need help in GameGuardian

BigbyYouTube

Question

Hi everyone i need BIG HELP my problem is that I tried for example to hack a subway surfers game  and I tried to change the value of the keys with this tool and everything worked before but to a certain point. The second time I tried to hack the money in the game and change the currency at 99999999 I did everything according to the instructions, but after approval nothing changes, and before everything worked, I have the latest version of this tool installed from the official site in other games, but not all I installed this for games in the default version for 32-bit games and for 64-bit games. if someone has already met such a problem before or knows how to fix it and I use this tool on rooted redmi 4x phone and the ones that I could hack from before, now they do not work for me and I really need them :(. 
I just do not know what happened all games come from the original google play store

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived