[Request] Caves (Roguelike) Android

Ansems

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

None of these ways are working anymore it seems. The game has been getting a ton of updates this year and last, so that's probably the reason. I'm sure the way to do it is the same, but it's just with different numbers such as the 1527 or 7. Although I don't know how to find the new numbers.

Edited by blakesr17

• 1 year later...

This game is a pain in the a** right now, although I have been able to modify everything... I'm making a script that I will be updating it with more stuff in the future in my free time.... The script works in 99% and for now only brings the basic components to craft... https://drive.google.com/file/d/13_9h3V7jpKaeL1nAW-1zdv6UVUMKjLq2/view?usp=drivesdk

All materials except pneumatic cylinder, FIRST YOU NEED UNLOCK THE MATERIAL OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK... So as I said before this game is pain in the a.ss, it seems that the addresses and values changes every 5 or 10 min and if you minimize the game for a second...Sometimes the old adresses remain as residues in your memory and it causes some materials not to work, but it is enough to restart the game... If you need to freeze a specific material you can find it 40+3 dword, range JH, or just make a fuzzy search if you're lazy, same goes with life, energy and perks.... Perks are weird... after a specific number they seems to reset and if you modify it, it will delete all of your perks lol so I'll see if I can find something more reliable S.A.D(cave rpg script).lua

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 06.12.2022 at 02:17, Suati97 said:

Все материалы для крафта, вам нужно сначала разблокировать их

SAD(пещерная ролевая игра script_v1).lua 12,01 КБ · 4 загрузки

Hi, thanks a lot for the script! Can you update it? Or make a new script for immortality?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/8/2018 at 1:33 PM, Newbi said:

Screenshot_2018-10-08-17-36-24.thumb.png.c1a78a3250ae89e46094f38a13c909ed.png

I played this game a little more and I found out that you can easily find these values

Attributes are non-encrypted Dword and hp, mp are float to make it simple just search (the example are based on my screenshots above) :

Dword !!!

(Strength);(Agility);(Luck)::9 

(999);(999);(999)::9

(Melee skill);(Ranged skill);(Blocking)::9 

(802);(444);(711)::9

(points available)

(872)

Float !!!

(hp - 1~hp);(max hp - 30):9

(998~999);(969):9

(mp);(max mp - 5):9

(999);(994):9

Btw this is an example of an ordered group search with a set range for those that got no clue of how to use GG.

Screenshot_2018-10-08-17-43-15.thumb.png.bc7a282ccb43a338e277b33fd5e74c96.png

S I know it's 2024 and years have passed since this post, but if possible I would like an answer, I want to know how I can hack statistics, strength, agility, etc. I have tried to do it but I don't understand, could you please explain to me, thank you very much.