Game Guardian Unsigned APK

Jhellal

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Enyby,

Thank you for this really fast answer ^^

Just to keep you informed, Speedhack worked with the original apk (it's a game) i'm talking about, but when it is the modded apk (signed or unsigned), it doesn't work, it simply close the app and i don't know why..

depends on the architecture that you execute the application, when you play emulators, the libs are x86, and the same game modified the libs will ARM, because the emulator also runs libs ARM (with low performance).
modders work with  lib ARM, and to decrease the size of the apk mod, they erase the x86
the speed hack depends on the correct library.
and the way it connects to the game does the same close and crash.

Thank you for the informations Lenn1,

Sorry, forgot to notice it, i'm doing this on my android phone (rooted Samsung).

So, does the Speedhack works on lib ARM ? How to know what lib is used by the apk ? 

I know it's a stupid question but do you have a fix or a solution to make it work please ? 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Jhellal said:

Speedhack worked with the original apk (it's a game) i'm talking about, but when it is the modded apk (signed or unsigned), it doesn't work, it simply close the app and i don't know why..

Then mod break something important for speedhack. Or some defense for prevent reverse how this mod maked.

Archived