pointer game farm heroes saga

nalcwap

Question

Screenshot_2018-09-25-02-11-35_temp.thumb.jpg.7736a18dd6d750d2f8bf902ba38596d0.jpg

hi i try hack lifes in this game i make ang find but ara temporary location ,if i understand correct to find the static value correct i need the pointer im correct?if yes i post this screen with the life location i restarted 3 times and the local changed, how i find the pointer with this 3 addresses?thanks

7 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Try this lua scripts.

farmheroes.lua

I take no more than 1 hour to make scripts Unlimited lives and unlimited moves.

Hey I had to tweak the group searches a bit to get it to work, one thing though the lives value is not freezing, any ideas here is your updated script.

farmheroes6.lua

Edited by BadCase

16 minutes ago, BadCase said:

Hey I had to tweak the group searches a bit to get it to work, one thing though the lives value is not freezing, any ideas here is your updated script.

farmheroes6.lua

thanks i will try, i will test the other script but not work lifes or moves, i try this

26 minutes ago, BadCase said:

farmheroes6.lua

something wrong i try lifes and i loosing the lifes not stay is the script correct?this script and the first not work, are the game version the last or is other?

14 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

something wrong i try lifes and i loosing the lifes not stay is the script correct?this script and the first not work, are the game version the last or is other?

Ya the lives value is not freezing for some reason

It is setting it to 5 lives when you run it though right?

9 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

yes and the value not freeze is go down

Yea I am not sure why it wont freeze I do not know alot about lua scripting but from my other scripting experience everything looks  right in the script...

Just now, BadCase said:

Yea I am not sure why it wont freeze I do not know alot about lua scripting but from my other scripting experience everything looks  right in the script...

how you put the "," 88,935,620; in the screen you post?in my phone not appear, i need to activate something?

14 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

how you put the "," 88,935,620; in the screen you post?in my phone not appear, i need to activate something?

I think I know what you mean but I am not sure

In the top right corner under the X(close button)  you should see some letters click on them and it pops up with a menu with all of the types DWORD DOUBLE FLOAT

uncheck all but the DWORD one, I hope that is what you meant.

Or if you meant how do you see the list view like that click on the number after you search and click "goto"

Edited by BadCase

9 minutes ago, BadCase said:

I think I know what you mean but I am not sure

In the top right corner under the X(close button)  you should see some letters click on them and it pops up with a menu with all of the types DWORD DOUBLE FLOAT

uncheck all but the DWORD one, I hope that is what you meant.

no bro i mean the values you post have the "," simbol and not appear here the values you post and the simbol ","    .see my screen

qScreenshot_2018-11-02-00-56-47_temp.jpg

Edited by nalcwap

16 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

no bro i mean the values you post have the "," simbol and not appear here the values you post and the simbol ","

qScreenshot_2018-11-02-00-56-47_temp.jpg

very weird there should be commas where the spaces are, I have no idea how that happened.

PS: the character set for the language you are using may not have a comma in it

Edited by BadCase

21 minutes ago, BadCase said:

very weird there should be commas where the spaces are, I have no idea how that happened.

PS: the character set for the language you are using may not have a comma in it

portuguese, but the values near not the same ,are you sure this values group are correct?

Just now, nalcwap said:

yes, and in english show the comas lol

Hmm the values that are static may differ from device to device or android version, I will check it out in another emulator and see what happens