pointer game farm heroes saga

nalcwap

Question

Screenshot_2018-09-25-02-11-35_temp.thumb.jpg.7736a18dd6d750d2f8bf902ba38596d0.jpg

hi i try hack lifes in this game i make ang find but ara temporary location ,if i understand correct to find the static value correct i need the pointer im correct?if yes i post this screen with the life location i restarted 3 times and the local changed, how i find the pointer with this 3 addresses?thanks

22 hours ago, nalcwap said:

Screenshot_2018-09-25-02-11-35_temp.thumb.jpg.7736a18dd6d750d2f8bf902ba38596d0.jpg

hi i try hack lifes in this game i make ang find but ara temporary location ,if i understand correct to find the static value correct i need the pointer im correct?if yes i post this screen with the life location i restarted 3 times and the local changed, how i find the pointer with this 3 addresses?thanks

i want find the base address with the pointer but i not understand how find this

On 9/26/2018 at 12:35 AM, nalcwap said:

i want find the base address with the pointer but i not understand how find this

envy,nofear is the pointer same as pc cheat engine because i not understand the pointer for this game,thanks

I am not sure on the pointers but here is a video to help you out a bit, I noticed you had 3 values when attempting to change the number of lives but at least 2 of those are the incorrect values as all 3 will be exactly the same the unencrypted number of lives you currently have.

I also saw that you were asking about hacking the number of turns in another post  so I threw that in the video as well.

47 minutes ago, BadCase said:

I am not sure on the pointers but here is a video to help you out a bit, I noticed you had 3 values when attempting to change the number of lives but at least 2 of those are the incorrect values as all 3 will be exactly the same the unencrypted number of lives you currently have.

I also saw that you were asking about hacking the number of turns in another post  so I threw that in the video as well.

very thanks bro  for help and sorry the trouble, yes i find this but not the permanent addresses ,can a script lua is  make the same if i start in search with 5 lives and if i use the lua script in start with less lives is the script will find the lives or the value need to be the same?other question is how i find the static address for the lifes?because when i save the address in a list close the game and load the list the address local will changed and i have to restart find the address,thanks

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

very thanks bro  for help and sorry the trouble, yes i find this but not the permanent addresses ,can a script lua is  make the same if i start in search with 5 lives and if i use the lua script in start with less lives is the script will find the lives or the value need to be the same?other question is how i find the static address for the lifes?because when i save the address in a list close the game and load the list the address local will changed and i have to restart find the address,thanks

I have not messed with lua scripts yet, but what you want to look for is a "static" value not address that is always near the values for life, for example there is always a DWORD with the value 5 right after the first 2 values holding the number of lives, try to find one before them that is always the same and it will make finding them with a group search easier

3 hours ago, BadCase said:

I have not messed with lua scripts yet, but what you want to look for is a "static" value not address that is always near the values for life, for example there is always a DWORD with the value 5 right after the first 2 values holding the number of lives, try to find one before them that is always the same and it will make finding them with a group search easier

can please post screens?my native language not english i not understand the steps ,thanks

Edited by nalcwap

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

can please post screens?my native language not english i not understand the steps ,thanks

Offset will and never work if the address of value not static. Learn and read how group search work to find desired value, write the code in lua scripts, then you can execute the scripts with GG to run automatically without search and edit.

5 hours ago, nalcwap said:

Sure here ya go, I think  the 3rd value for the lives is too far away to do it in a single group search so you will need to do two of them.

88,727,540;X;X;5;147::    < Replace X with current number of lives, this search will return the first 2 values for lives

88,935,620;X;6301;17::      < Replace X with current number of lives, this search will return the 3rd value for lives

Here are a couple of pictures that should help explain.

This shows what we are looking for in the first group search

1588067980_FarmHeroesGG1.thumb.jpg.78ce6bc3c2b227d673f6c7fb79290acd.jpg

And this shows what we are looking for in the second one.

643388960_FarmHeroesGG2.thumb.jpg.17c1bf57b9b895a56b067d03ab96b6c1.jpg

Looks like I need to update my video with this more efficient method, hope this helps.

PS: here is the group search for Turns as well 88,963,252;7;16::

Edited by BadCase
Additional Information

6 hours ago, bukandewa said:

Try this lua scripts.

farmheroes.lua

I take no more than 1 hour to make scripts Unlimited lives and unlimited moves.

very thanks badcase and bukandewa, i have 2 questions badcase one what is the values in the group search 88,727,540;  and 88,935,620;, and the other question im dauthonic id is color diference how you know that values you show are static?is the color or what?sorry i ask this because i want learn ,thanks

23 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

very thanks badcase and bukandewa, i have 2 questions badcase one what is the values in the group search 88,727,540;  and 88,935,620;, and the other question im dauthonic id is color diference how you know that values you show are static?is the color or what?sorry i ask this because i want learn ,thanks

Those values are for the lives

You figure out if they are static by restarting the game numerous times and verifying that they are always present near the values for lives

PS you only need the second search 88,935,620;X;6301:: changing this changes the other 2 values, 

Edited by BadCase

Just now, BadCase said:

Those values are for the lives

You figure out if they are static by restarting the game numerous times and verifying that they are always present near the values for lives

you mean the same value near  or can be other values?

9 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

you mean the same value near  or can be other values?

for the search 88,935,620;X;6301:

there is always a 88,935,620 before X (the lives value)

and there is always a 6301 after X (the lives value)

this allows us to get the address for the lives value with a single search

3 minutes ago, BadCase said:

for the search 88,935,620;X;6301:

there is always a 88,935,620 before X (the lives value)

and there is always a 6301 after X (the lives value)

this allows us to get the address for the lives value with a single search

very thanks bro i try study this more because can help for the lua code scripts,when i read this i not understand the group mean i thinking when we try find multi values in game and i not know are the static values rsrs ,thanks