GG Closing after 1sec (ROOTED)

DaFunks

hi, I just got GG and installed it on my rooted San Diego Or Xolo x900) phone. When I open it it tells me that it has been Granted Super User permissions, or something like that. But then it closes.

I can see it in my task manager as it is still open but I am unable to open it for less than 1 sec.

I see a black screen with white text and 2 buttons at the bottom. I cant click any of them as it closes to quick.

I would love to use this app but cant :(

I am using ICS 4.0.4

Maybe I am missing something but I don't think I am

• Administrators

Hello,

Can you go into your superuser app (either Superuser or SuperSu), and loon in the log portion, and see if you can find either Game Guardian, or messaging? It should say if it was granted or not, but it sounds like it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, this just started happening to me today out of no where. Yesterday it was working completely fine all day!

I tried clearing the cache for the app, clearing the data and re-installing. Nothing worked. I installed version 5.51 and had the same force closing results.

What I am noticing is that I just updated SuperSU today. When I go into SuperSU, GameGuardian is not listed under the apps with root permission list. So, I made SuperSU automatically Grant root permission to any app and that still doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Joe

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

This fix did not work for me. Any new update on this issue?

Hello,

Please download version 6.0.3, then go into SuperSu, click the entry log, and take a screenshot and post it here. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. 

download.jpg

Once I click GG nothing happens. I get a SuperUser message saying it is granted and thats it. 

download_1.jpg

GG does not even show anymore for me. I have used 3 different types of GG now. Both 6.0.2 and 6.0.3 along with the linked versions GG61-signed and all do the same.

It is worth noting that this phone uses the intel chip and is a Orange San Diego phone.