rapbull

Anyone can hack Man Or Vampire?

Did you try to hack it ? Also did you find anything useful ? I tried to search for some values but this game seem to be heavily on server side when it comes to currency related and anything you own.

But battles are client side so you can change some stuff.

I increased my level a little to high and I got banned so don't increase your character's level too much.

By editing the character's level and freezing it before the start of a quest you can have the stats of that level and still get experiences so it's a good way to farm safely hard adventure while increasing your character's level the highest level I used was 2500 but I changed it to 25000 and I got banned.

To find your character's level you can do a group search like this : 

0 (if human), 1 (vampire), 2 (main vampire) ; level ; hp ; mp ; star ; level cap ; stat point available ; skill point available ::48 

hp and mp isn't always the showed value so I'd recommend searching something like this :

1 ; 200 ; 5 ; 200 ; 199 ; 199 ::48

you only have to edit level or health, mp the other value doesn't affect the game it will only be display. 

you can also find and freeze the auto bar so you won't consume any bat scroll anymore. The values can range between 1,045,000,000 and 1,095,000,000. To find it I'd recommend searching 1,090,000,000~1,095,000,000 in known search before starting using auto and then use fuzzy search decrease each time the auto bar decrease and once you've found it you can freeze it.

That's all(not much) the useful thing I could find .

Edited by Newbi

On 9/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, Newbi said:

I increased my level a little to high and I got banned so don't increase your character's level too much.

By editing the character's level and freezing it before the start of a quest you can have the stats of that level and still get experiences so it's a good way to farm safely hard adventure while increasing your character's level the highest level I used was 2500 but I changed it to 25000 and I got banned.

To find your character's level you can do a group search like this : 

0 (if human), 1 (vampire), 2 (main vampire) ; level ; hp ; mp ; star ; level cap ; stat point available ; skill point available ::48 

hp and mp isn't always the showed value so I'd recommend searching something like this :

1 ; 200 ; 5 ; 200 ; 199 ; 199 ::48

you only have to edit level or health, mp the other value doesn't affect the game it will only be display. 

you can also find and freeze the auto bar so you won't consume any bat scroll anymore. The values can range between 1,045,000,000 and 1,095,000,000. To find it I'd recommend searching 1,090,000,000~1,095,000,000 in known search before starting using auto and then use fuzzy search decrease each time the auto bar decrease and once you've found it you can freeze it.

That's all(not much) the useful thing I could find .

hopefully somebody find the value for mappack its prolly client sided.

also full bar value of bat scroll is 1,092,616,192

On 10/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, detroxl said:

hopefully somebody find the value for mappack its prolly client sided.

also full bar value of bat scroll is 1,092,616,192

Can you guide me?

On 10/12/2018 at 10:47 PM, RogerAngell2018 said:

This script will one hit mobs. Active when start dungeon, dont move nor enter battle before active script.

i lose after i went afk. didnt check if the monsters hits the same value when torch lights out. just want you to know.

4 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

i lose after i went afk. didnt check if the monsters hits the same value when torch lights out. just want you to know.

It doesn't affect mob damage at all.  Probably you hit a mob that reflects damage. So, don't use it in some dungeons without babysitting.

Edited by RogerAngell2018

11 hours ago, RogerAngell2018 said:

It doesn't affect mob damage at all.  Probably you hit a mob that reflects damage. So, don't use it in some dungeons without babysitting.

probably 🙂 tnx @RogerAngell2018

anyone knows how to bypass the tier 1-4 revival potions(holy water) and upgrade stones(seal stones) to be used by a tier5 character? because the lower tier exp potion can be used by higher tier characters via changing their star count from 5 into the the same star count of exp potion.

additional to @Newbi for sake of some who will search a dead character, it is known as -1 instead of being human as 0. didnt try to use dead characters on adventure atm, they return on being alive but can't use hp potions, if you restart app they'll return to be dead.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, RogerAngell2018 said:

This script will one hit mobs. Active when start dungeon, dont move nor enter battle before active script.

Could you explain a bit how the script works?

Hi, guys is there some hack for gold or money ?

2 hours ago, Kael92 said:

Hello, do you have speed hack?

2 hours ago, Skyfile said:

Hello, do you have speed hack?

sorry, not have nothing...  looking for something too.

10 hours ago, Kael92 said:

i tried but detect and give error 106 ptrace sorry