Anyone can hack Man Or Vampire?

rapbull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, XFs said:

Is it possible to freeze hoochiri's wagon stamina?

what is the stamina? i hack  hp , level see this screen, in  dword in region anonimus, i not test if is visual , but try , see my scrren , the numbers i change are next , you can be detected like me be careful    to ban1437103290_manorvampire.thumb.png.5d0887cdc7970b31c794ef7fcd86aed1.png

Edited by nalcwap

51 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

what is the stamina? i hack  hp , level see this screen, in  dword in region anonimus, i not test if is visual , but try , see my scrren , the numbers i change are next , you can be detected like me be careful    to ban1437103290_manorvampire.thumb.png.5d0887cdc7970b31c794ef7fcd86aed1.png

i try diamonds are only visual

50 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

That is awesome! is that for permanent or need to edit every time login to game?

This is hoochiri's wagon and i need it unlimited, thks

Screenshot_2019-03-04-20-18-22.png

50 minutes ago, XFs said:

That is awesome! is that for permanent or need to edit every time login to game?

This is hoochiri's wagon and i need it unlimited, thks

Screenshot_2019-03-04-20-18-22.png

i search the hp goto up in rditor change the level vaslue ,the stats go up freese the level and be god lol, you need freese the value if not freese not go, and be careful not put high value we will be banned , i been baned i not know what  but with this values low not be until now, 

Edited by nalcwap

1 minute ago, nalcwap said:

i search the hp goto up in rditor change the level vaslue ,the stats go up freese the level and be god lol

Could you guide me how to search the value? thanks

3 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

i search the hp goto up in rditor change the level vaslue ,the stats go up freese the level and be god lol, you need freese the value if not freese not go, and be careful not put high value we will be banned , i been baned i not know what  but with this values low not be until now, 

where that option you show?for example diamonds are only visual only, tell where

12 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

where that option you show?for example diamonds are only visual only, tell where

if you mean the scrolls im trying but the value i need other value ior not possible

4 minutes ago, XFs said:

You can see it when played after certain stages, i think so.

Screenshot_2019-03-04-21-29-57.png

the scrolls not luck the value go to normal include in freese, this vagon i not see i only test first level and make replay , with lv up   you can overkill the enemies, but be careful the value level to not be ban

Edited by nalcwap