Age of magic.

warriror999

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Gugu87 said:

Up. This game is tricky. Still wait for a solution because i didn't succed to break it.

I've gotten fairly busy. Sorry for long delay on this.

• 2 months later...

I can only find health, by using auto because it's a float number with random numbers after the value. So just insert the original health take dmg and refine. But I can't find anything else from the stats.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Linkrag said:

I can only find health, by using auto because it's a float number with random numbers after the value. So just insert the original health take dmg and refine. But I can't find anything else from the stats.

Fairly certain that not the right value. On the right track.

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

i changed the shop some buy values in anonimus in dword but not test buy i change the value only

On 7/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, NoFear said:

U right, I think all stats are server based, after u change the health it goes back to normal. But, usually when the data is server sided, when u change it the game crashes, so there still hope.

Can't find anything else...

Edited by Linkrag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Exilion said:

@NoFear, have you tried to hack the values? With Float it is possible to hack some stats, but the most interesting are resources/energy, guess they are server-sided, but maybe some ideas for a workaround?

If the float value is a value you edit during battle (HP for example)....   It's more complex protection during battle.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

If the float value is a value you edit during battle (HP for example)....   It's more complex protection during battle.

Yes, it works, but as i said, it is not so interesting. It would be better to find vulnerability in things that are connected with energy and currency. At least amount of silver received in missions is randomly generated, i tried to find a value which i generated in mission (auto and encrypted) but no luck, result is normal Dword, but there is another value when i goto address, guess it is silver ID, becouse when there is no silver in reward, amount changes for the amount of the first item in reward and value above changes as well, changing Dword amount has only visual effect. Maybe you have ideas what else can be tried? Thinking that only thing can be hacked are some randomly generated rewards, that are generated on phone, but how to find it before it is synced with server?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Exilion said:

Yes, it works, but as i said, it is not so interesting. It would be better to find vulnerability in things that are connected with energy and currency. At least amount of silver received in missions is randomly generated, i tried to find a value which i generated in mission (auto and encrypted) but no luck, result is normal Dword, but there is another value when i goto address, guess it is silver ID, becouse when there is no silver in reward, amount changes for the amount of the first item in reward and value above changes as well, changing Dword amount has only visual effect. Maybe you have ideas what else can be tried? Thinking that only thing can be hacked are some randomly generated rewards, that are generated on phone, but how to find it before it is synced with server?

I'm intrigued the hp edit works....

Because I know it's a different value for the player hp.... Unless it's been changed recently.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/2/2019 at 4:37 PM, NoFear said:

I'm intrigued the hp edit works....

Because I know it's a different value for the player hp.... Unless it's been changed recently.

I was possible to hack speed in the previous versions, but now i cannot get it to work. What interesting there is a sync before mission start and after, but no sync in battle. (if you close app during battle you lose energy and have to start again) so maybe it is possible to hack rewards while in battle...

• 2 months later...
On 7/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, Linkrag said:

Could you please share how did you hack it? I`ve tried to search by float (fuzzy) but no luck

Edited by Vandrusha

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...