kiyyatsu

Dungeon Defense v1.9.4 Hack/Cheat (medal, rebith stone, hell stone, ruby)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xrenan
      Name of Game: Dungeon Survivor 2
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LTGames.DungeonSurvivor2
      Version: 1.2.2
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: diamonds (premium coin)
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, tried finding and modifying the values and could do it, but when trying to use it the game shows an error and reloads.
    • By Anaconda69
      Name of Game: Rogue Dungeon RPG
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cordova.RogueRpg&hl=en_US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drogue+dungeon+rpg&pcampaignid=APPU_1_xHwZXJnSK-Ly5gLV-IegBg
      Version: latest
      What cheat? Gold, relics, and/or gemstone

i have tried auto searching for gold and relics, but nothing. I have also tried using encrypted values but still nothing. I do not think it is server sided.
    • By Backlift
      Name of Game: Dungeon Defense
      Game Version: 1.92.4 (Latest now)
      Name of Cheat: Gold Hack
      Search type: Encrypted
      Search Region: Anonymous
      Steps:
      Open both Dungeon Defense, and GameGuardian. Set region to anonymous Start a wave and win it. at item screen, (the screen after each wave where you sell/equip you new items) search the Gold as Encrypted Xor , include the comma ( if it is 8,400 you search 8,400. not 8400. search what you see exactly) Sell an item Search the new value again Do step 5 & 6 until you got one value. delete the last 3 digits of that value and Freeze it as (may increase). Enjoy  
      Screenshot of cheat:

TIP:
      Upgrading every parameters to 10K requires a lot of time and effort.
      I suggest use (RepetiTouch) at 5x speed and record fastly tapping on 10x build.
      it will max all out under 5 min ;D

Credit:
      @MrSparkles

• By Hackburgular
      Name of Requested File:Tapsports baseball 17
      Link To Download:play store
      Is the game server-sided: idk
      Comments: can you please figure this game out? 16 is a breeze but new game not so much. Need to get gold