Script Guns Of Boom

NeKoOne

8 hours ago, GunsOfBoomHax said:

Been asking them to update the scripts since the gob update... two said they would but never did. Sucks. Wish I knew how to make my own script or at least update one of their scripts..

good day, I would also like to learn and of course update your own scripts. We will continue to wait.

A lot of the hacks still are work. Always headshot, esp and aimbot all work undetected if you pay for them on a certain website. People still not banned 

I still use the 36.6 but the shot always in the head does not work, if you are so kind you could recommend a website. thanks for the reply

11 hours ago, Jackflash360 said:

Not sure if am ok to with rules here? But u have to pay between $10 or $13 a month. It only take them 4 hours to get everything working again after update 4.6. So must be easy to be done by the people that make them on here

I think I know what site you're talking about.. if its the one I'm thinking u have to root your device in order to use it and u can only use it on one device and one account which is bs so no thanks.

Archived