Galaxy on fire 3 Manticore

ToToLoCo

Hi there!

Did somebody try to hack Galaxy on Fire 3 Manticore? Credits and so on?

I've seen that GG has problems with Huawei firmware, specially my phone (P20 Pro), but actually I could try to hack GOF 3 on another phone, if GG can hack it.

Some ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Come on! Nobody out there? ?

I've installed GOF3 on my Samsung Galaxy S6 (rooted) in order to see if I can hack the values of the game, since GG doesn't work well on Huawei devices.

I've managed to find the credit values with GG after two searches. To make an example of what the problem is:

I've in the game 4500 credits, I find the value in GG and modify it to 999.999.999, I go back to the game and I click to make and update and spend 100 credits, right after I see the credit value modified to 999.999.999 but the game makes a quick chronometer down from 999.999.999 to 4400, instead to reach 999.999.899.

Some ideas why is this happening?

Come on guys!! ?

Still making some experiments with GOF3, since nobody seems to be interested in this topic. 

I believe this game is very difficult to hack or almost impossible. It constantly check the status with the server so, if you modify a value that do not correspond to the one stored in the server, it corrects automatically.

This a pain in the a**... Jeez ! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested in seeing if anything can be done! I've recently been playing this allot and will see if my limited use of GG can get anywhere with this..

But would love to hear from anyone who has had any luck with it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived