Sign in to follow this  
Icicle

How to record how many times the function has been turned on to limit multiple uses

How to record how many times the function has been turned on to limit multiple uses  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NewbieSquadArk
      View File NEW UPDATE!!! Mobile Legend Complete Script
      Subscibe My Channel Youtube For More Scipt : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--22XoQ10sw0WFKD6vlVlg?view_as=subscriber
      Submitter NewbieSquadArk Submitted 07/23/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By GLSGmc
      Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated 😆
    • By bukandewa
      View File Basic Custom Compiler
      Hello guys.
      I will share a basic custom compiler scripts with open source code. I let this scripts open source for education purpose. You can modify as you want, also you can add and improving many things in this compiler. 
      About this compiler :
      • This compiler just a basic code, I am not add and will never add any functions like block unluac etc.
      • This compiler will convert your important code in the main scripts become unreadable. 
      • Like I said above, this compiler just a basic, it will not guarantee to protect your scripts from leaker.
      Very wellcome for any suggestions.

Submitter bukandewa Submitted 02/05/19 Category Tools  
    • By bukandewa
      Hello guys.
      I will share a basic custom compiler scripts with open source code. I let this scripts open source for education purpose. You can modify as you want, also you can add and improving many things in this compiler. 
      About this compiler :
      • This compiler just a basic code, I am not add and will never add any functions like block unluac etc.
      • This compiler will convert your important code in the main scripts become unreadable. 
      • Like I said above, this compiler just a basic, it will not guarantee to protect your scripts from leaker.
      Very wellcome for any suggestions.