Editing a Value

Ethnos

Question

Hello,

I'm new to Game Guardian and after watching a few tutorials I was able to fend for myself and starting learning how to use GG with different apps.

I was able to find the address to edit the currency on this game that I play but for some reason it doesn't seem to stick.

I'm able to edit the currency but it only seems to change on my side, as soon as I buy anything it changes back to it's original value.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and a possible way around it?

Thanks,

5 answers to this question

On 9/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, Lenn1 said:

the value always synchronizes, since it is server-side, try to freeze, but still may not work.
however, as you change the value, that portion of memory is unloaded to prevent intrusions.
another way is to try to look up the value in XOR.
despite the game guardian works in several online games, it was not designed to hack games based on total server side

Lenn i lost you zip zop ;-; take again 19971120594

Thanks for the reply Lenn.

It seems like you're correct, the edits I make in values are only on the client side.

I've tried editing both the DWord and XOR values but have found no success.

They both just revert back to their original values upon purchasing anything even when freezing.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

the value always synchronizes, since it is server-side, try to freeze, but still may not work.
however, as you change the value, that portion of memory is unloaded to prevent intrusions.
another way is to try to look up the value in XOR.
despite the game guardian works in several online games, it was not designed to hack games based on total server side

Archived