Changing values and addresses.

Thevilish

Question

Hi GG, can you guys help me? everytime finding the value or address via auto mode, and save it via txt file, when i close the game and reopen it, i load my txt file and the values of the game changes, how can i fix this?

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Thevilish said:

Hi GG, can you guys help me? everytime finding the value or address via auto mode, and save it via txt file, when i close the game and reopen it, i load my txt file and the values of the game changes, how can i fix this?

same here @ENVY you know how fix this?thanks

saving the address is not always a good hack with gg, because the instance changes constantly, but sometimes when the address is static, you can try to memorize the last 3 characters of the address
ex:
address is 98F32A20

memorize and save the last 3

it will be like this A20
do an address search with that address, and then filter with the known value that you found.
is not guaranteed, because the address changes at each instance

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

saving the address is not always a good hack with gg, because the instance changes constantly, but sometimes when the address is static, you can try to memorize the last 3 characters of the address
ex:
address is 98F32A20

memorize and save the last 3

it will be like this A20
do an address search with that address, and then filter with the known value that you found.
is not guaranteed, because the address changes at each instance

ok thanks

Archived