ZealousShumbh

Name of Game: The Trail
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google
Version: 9199
What cheat? Unlimited Items, Level Up Fast in game.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried scanning for exact value in Auto Mode, found data but changing them does nothing. Tried with encrypted mode, game hangs and runs very slow. Used Lucky Patcher to patch the game for inapp purchases, went to store, turned wifi off and purchased the gold/favour. Success!! Can buy items but cannot edit their values so as to have any no of items. Have to spend lot of time to find to collect resources to level up.

10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Thanks for the links. But as I mentioned i already have chits and favour. What I am looking for is unlimited items (the items in inventory used for levelling up etc)

Also I hate to have modded apps. from internet. Love to hack them myself. But many times need help from experts like you.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, ZealousShumbh said:

Thanks for the links. But as I mentioned i already have chits and favour. What I am looking for is unlimited items (the items in inventory used for levelling up etc)

Also I hate to have modded apps. from internet. Love to hack them myself. But many times need help from experts like you.

I like hacking things myself too. Given how little time I have to do so, I try to avoid anything that's been done.

If I have time, could consider looking into it.

Archived