The Simpsons: Tapped Out Cheats

Sysadmin

Hi there,

I'm using gg fine for money and xp but I'm having real problems with donuts. I'm searching and researching but I go from 17 to 2 items and when I chane the value, it doesn't change the donuts value.

Last time I did it it worked fine but didn't reset to the donut value I had before, I had 19. It reset to 2.

Hope you can help.

On Samsung Galaxy S4, change search regions to "more regions". The donut cheat will work for the time you are in the game. Upon exit donuts go back to 0. So, if you use the donut cheat, spend the donuts before you leave the game. You will keep the purchased items, but you will have 0 donuts the next time you log in.

Hi 125walkers, I have set it to more regions and I have used the donut hack before.

Just can't seem to get it to work again. I use gg for smurfs village and other games i have, so I know how to search. I trekked again last night got to 4 addresses change the value to what I wanted and the value didn't change.

Also while I'm here, does gg work if you have an origin account I'm playing anomalously at the moment

Ta

I can't Gg to work for anything. I select search but it just keeps searching. Never actually finds a value. I spent hours now rooting my phone and downloading Gg and reading forums all for nothing so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This does work still because I do it all the time. A suggested method when you do the donuts is that you buy buddha homers when you are finished until you earn donuts (such as 60) because the game will recognise u have earned these and they will save on the server :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this is an old forum, but does anyone know how to make the donuts value stick? All other values stay when you close, but donuts don't want to sync. I've tried opening the mystery boxes since others said the Buddah Homer used to work, but it doesn't seem to help. At most, it will only retain whatever I won from the mystery box, which gets used if I try to open more. So maybe 30 at a time. Any help would be appreciated. Or if anyone knows where to find a trustworthy modded APK. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4.7.2017 at 7:29 PM, ThroTC said:

I know this is an old forum, but does anyone know how to make the donuts value stick? All other values stay when you close, but donuts don't want to sync. I've tried opening the mystery boxes since others said the Buddah Homer used to work, but it doesn't seem to help. At most, it will only retain whatever I won from the mystery box, which gets used if I try to open more. So maybe 30 at a time. Any help would be appreciated. Or if anyone knows where to find a trustworthy modded APK. Thanks!

You missed the point. Everytime you pay with donuts and the server knows you have some like 30. This will get reduced. The Budda is just to fill the server side amount 'before' you quit the game/switch to make the search easier in GG later again.

btw. The hack's still working

Edited by OnkelM

• 2 years later...

wanted to confirm that this still works

and I'd like to share an easy way to get doughnuts with 1 search.

Requires: a good building (channel 6 news prefered), 2 doughnuts (or patience).

1. Open Game

2. Search for reward (dword) from buildings job (400 Cash, 90 XP) in ordered group style: 400;90::5

3. You will get 2 results, long tap on the first (400) and go to address

4. scroll one address up and change the value (0) to the amount of doughnuts you want. e.g. 9999

5. Speed up job with 2 doughnuts or wait 1 hour or start the job before doing the hack... to get the 9999 doughnuts

6. don't forget to open up the mystery box before closing the game until you win doughnuts, otherwise you most likely will not have any doughnuts left on next play session (or just start the buildings job before closing...)