The Simpsons: Tapped Out Cheats

Sysadmin

The new update that occured on the 19th of April is not allowing the GameGuardian version of the simpsons to open at all.  It forces you to attempt an update and then the only options you get are "open" or "uninstall" if you still have the original on the phone, or "install" if you no longer have the original game on the phone.

• Administrators

The new update that occured on the 19th of April is not allowing the GameGuardian version of the simpsons to open at all.  It forces you to attempt an update and then the only options you get are "open" or "uninstall" if you still have the original on the phone, or "install" if you no longer have the original game on the phone.

Have you tried the latest mod?

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

I am not sure what has happened to my account.  4.2.1 was working great for me.  I made it to about level 22 then I was not allowed to log in as Malazandragon anymore.  It keeps saying that the server got disconnected. Bart is funny but seeing him with the ethernet cord over and over gets frustrateing. I logged into an old account and had to start over with 4.2.1.  it is working great now.  I am still waiting for E A to respond to my request as to why I cannot log in.  I expect that I got banned for some reason.  But it would be nice to at least get a note saying so.  Hopefully I'll be able to use my old account.  I'm up to level 9 already today.  

I ran into the same road block as Malazdragon. Reinstalled the 4.2.1 download and still not having luck. When it is opened it takes you to the play store and asks you to install.

be careful make sure to delete any simpsons tapped out that you have on your phone, and make sure that you are downloading 4.2.1.  there are two versions on here to download.  4.2.0 is the first one listed.  You might have to select the "full version" prompt on your phone to see the 4.2.1 download button.

• Administrators

I don't understand where the search boxes areI see one set of boxes in the videos when I do research on game guardian I don't see the search box is that I seen the videos can anybody help me

Hello,

To search a second time, just press the search box again ;)