The Simpsons: Tapped Out Cheats

Sysadmin

• 4 weeks later...

they have updated tapped out now. if i run GG at the same time as tapped out either tapped out crashes or GG crashes. when it does work you can not find the correct blocks to edit - if you do find the correct blocks after a restart of the game reverts your donuts back to what your previous values were. i think because the game requires internet connection it stores your money, xp and donut values on the server and loads these values into random blocks during game play. i also think that their servers keep a log of your purchase history so can see if you have used cheats to gain donuts. my money and xp values have not reverted back. i also saved the blocks to edit and if you try to load the blocks again they still show the same values you have previously input - another reason why i think the game now uses random blocks and pulls data from their servers - hence the 'sychronising' screen at game boot. GG worked great when i first got the game but since the first update of the game it has no longer functioned with tapped out. hope thay makes sense.

• Administrators

they have updated tapped out now.

if i run GG at the same time as tapped out either tapped out crashes or GG crashes.

when it does work you can not find the correct blocks to edit - if you do find the correct blocks after a restart of the game reverts your donuts back to what your previous values were.

i think because the game requires internet connection it stores your money, xp and donut values on the server and loads these values into random blocks during game play. i also think that their servers keep a log of your purchase history so can see if you have used cheats to gain donuts. my money and xp values have not reverted back.

i also saved the blocks to edit and if you try to load the blocks again they still show the same values you have previously input - another reason why i think the game now uses random blocks and pulls data from their servers - hence the 'sychronising' screen at game boot.

GG worked great when i first got the game but since the first update of the game it has no longer functioned with tapped out.

hope thay makes sense.

Makes sense. I'll see if there are any other ways to cheat the game.

I can confirm this does work as I have done it today, 27/03/13

1. Open both tapped out and game guardian

2. On game guardian, make sure the search regions are on 'more regions'

3. Search current money/xp/donuts in game guardian and then use or make money/donuts/earn xp

4. Search the amount you have now

5. Keep repeating until you have between 1and 8 results

6. Change the results which are 4bytes to however much you want.

(For donuts I only got it down to 8 results so change the ones which are 4bytes to how many you want)

Money and xp have stayed the same for me when going off it and coming back on, but donuts have reverted back down to 1..

Completed on Samsung Galaxy S3

Hope this helps :)

For donuts, a master log must be kept on EA servers of how many you have achieved/bought.When you cheat the value it'll revert back to this master value when you log back in (or return from visiting other Springfield).

You can get round this by doing the following..

After cheating up your donuts and BEFORE you leave the game, keep purchasing homer buddhas until you get some donuts. This may take a while and if you run low on donuts to buy them, simply change the value in game guardian back up.Once you find some donuts in the buddha/mystery box, you can safely exit the game as those donuts will count on the master log file.

Next time you in you will have those donuts, giving you ample amount to redo cheating if necessary.

Remember to do this every time you cheat the donut value.

• 2 weeks later...