Sign in to follow this  
Icicle

Can I select the game process through a script and hide the visible settings for the game? help me

Can I select the game process through a script and hide the visible settings for the game? help me

Edited by Icicle
Modify

3 hours ago, Icicle said:

Can I select the game process through a script

No. Ask user about that.

3 hours ago, Icicle said:

hide the visible settings for the game?

I do not understand what you mean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NewbieSquadArk
      View File NEW UPDATE!!! Mobile Legend Complete Script
      Subscibe My Channel Youtube For More Scipt : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--22XoQ10sw0WFKD6vlVlg?view_as=subscriber
      Submitter NewbieSquadArk Submitted 07/23/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By GLSGmc
      Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated 😆
    • By bukandewa
      View File Basic Custom Compiler
      Hello guys.
      I will share a basic custom compiler scripts with open source code. I let this scripts open source for education purpose. You can modify as you want, also you can add and improving many things in this compiler. 
      About this compiler :
      • This compiler just a basic code, I am not add and will never add any functions like block unluac etc.
      • This compiler will convert your important code in the main scripts become unreadable. 
      • Like I said above, this compiler just a basic, it will not guarantee to protect your scripts from leaker.
      Very wellcome for any suggestions.

Submitter bukandewa Submitted 02/05/19 Category Tools  
    • By bukandewa
      Hello guys.
      I will share a basic custom compiler scripts with open source code. I let this scripts open source for education purpose. You can modify as you want, also you can add and improving many things in this compiler. 
      About this compiler :
      • This compiler just a basic code, I am not add and will never add any functions like block unluac etc.
      • This compiler will convert your important code in the main scripts become unreadable. 
      • Like I said above, this compiler just a basic, it will not guarantee to protect your scripts from leaker.
      Very wellcome for any suggestions.