URGENT!!! GUNS OF BOOM ANTI HACK BAN WAVE

GunsOfBoomHax

So pretty soon they are gonna do a ban wave on guns of boom for anyone using hacks in the game.. mostly due to all these idiots using that stupid wall hack and making it so blatantly obvious that they are doing it and letting people get videos and screen shots of them.. I've been just using the aimbot, always head shot, and max ammo and I havent been caught by anyone because I don't make it f#cking obvious!!! Look at the picture I attached. Are they gonna be able to really catch everyone using game guardian in guns of boom? I don't want my account to be banned i paid for a lot of gold on my accounts and have a name and clan to uphold.

Screenshot_20180907-202727_Samsung_Internet.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 8:31 AM, CodeKiller said:

You should not use it anyway from start so... Like trying to cheat in Overwatch... Seriously guys... Some less multiplayer games are already banning players even if they cheat in solo, so...

I've been using aimbot max ammo and esp since the update and I haven't been banned once. 

• 6 months later...

Archived