HOW TO USE MOD APKS!!!

KingPusha

Question

I've seen few "anti-ban apks"  posted by a lot of people like @Hearless and @ifanhax and I never understood how to use them because it's not a full application "Pubg around 1.53 GB and the file they post is 83B!" pleas if you know anything or you have any advice for me just tell me (:

11 answers to this question

Why do you have the apk available for download anyway?  Why not just the script?

I don't click on bull****. If it doesn't take me directly to a download.... I don't bother.

By the way... Enyby... i was Account banned on pubg. Can you tell me why? Followed instructions to the t. Also wanted to ask which script author you trust most? 

• Administrators

Because the author of the script put a link there.
Do not click on any of the links in the description. You can download the script from our website.
Everything else is at your own risk.

Banned because you used cheats. Is this not obvious? Why ask such stupid questions?

I trust no one. Even to myself.

So tell me this... I'm trying to use gg and a lua script for pubg mobile. How exactly do you go about that without getting banned? I've not seen a single detailed tutorial anywhere on your site. What do you do with anti ban apk? Does original apk from play store need to be removed?  How and when do you run script? 

P.S. why do you post stupid answers? by the way, you never answered the first guys question... Why are the apk files for pubg mobile in your download link less than a MB in size? 

Do people still believe in Santa claus?
Anti-ban is not cheating at anything, just playing the game in a conventional way.
from the time you use any third-party program and / or mod apk, you are eligible to receive banishment.
And to be honest, bypass, anti-ban apk, anti-ban script etc ... for me it's all a joke that only believes who is innocent.
even more when it is in "other" links
sorry for the lousy english