Change value only works once, and can't change it anymore afterthat

LouchiZou

Question

Game: Dungeon Maker (Offline)
Device: Emulator (Nox)

So I try to hack the gold and use normal method but I found nothing.
From here I know that this game need XOR value to cheat on and after we change the value we need to freeze it and restart the game...
And then I follow this XOR tutorial from GG to edit the value, freeze the value, restart the game, and the value is changed.

But after that, I found the value, I edit-freeze-restart, but the value won't change anymore, even when I use the same exact way that I use before.

So I tried my TB app+data before I use the cheat, but nothing change again.
I already try it again and again, but nothing change, it only work once.

Thank you for the help!
and thank you very much for @Enyby to make this wonderful program, but somehow this time I'm kinda confused ?

Edit:
and yes I use GG on tapcounter, and it works, can you guys help me?

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

How many values did you edit at once? More than just the single value for currency, then that's on you. Don't mass edit values and expect a positive return. Mass editing is good method to find the 1 value after trial and error. It should never be the final method. You can permanently break games.

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

How many values did you edit at once? More than just the single value for currency, then that's on you. Don't mass edit values and expect a positive return. Mass editing is good method to find the 1 value after trial and error. It should never be the final method. You can permanently break games.

Sometimes when I mass edit to find the value, the game crashes. Yes, I know it can happen but is there any way to avoid that? Because if I don't mass edit, I won't find that single value. If I do it, the game crashes.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Sometimes when I mass edit to find the value, the game crashes. Yes, I know it can happen but is there any way to avoid that? Because if I don't mass edit, I won't find that single value. If I do it, the game crashes.

Go through and edit a few at s time until you find the value. Then look at nearby values to be able to come up with a unique group search.

You must did a lot research about the destination address. Destination address of hack is not in the same position after game restart. 

If you did not create group search with some nearby address to find destination address after game restart, chance to got destination address is less.

Although destination address always not in the same positions, the address always in the same structure.

As @NoFear said, yes, you must learn how to create group search to find destination address. It is so important if you want to hack android online games.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:11 AM, NoFear said:

How many values did you edit at once? 

Only one value ofc, but it only works for the first time. The next time I tried is always failed, that's the problem, why it only works once even though the step-by-step i use to edit it is exactly the same

19 hours ago, bukandewa said:

You must did a lot research about the destination address. Destination address of hack is not in the same position after game restart. 

If you did not create group search with some nearby address to find destination address after game restart, chance to got destination address is less.

Although destination address always not in the same positions, the address always in the same structure.

As @NoFear said, yes, you must learn how to create group search to find destination address. It is so important if you want to hack android online games.

it says that restarting the game only to make the value view change, not to change the value itself. So it means that the value is already changed before we exit the game
... and it's offline game .-.

thx bro for replying me, i really2 appreciate it

• Moderators
3 hours ago, LouchiZou said:

Only one value ofc, but it only works for the first time. The next time I tried is always failed, that's the problem, why it only works once even though the step-by-step i use to edit it is exactly the same

it says that restarting the game only to make the value view change, not to change the value itself. So it means that the value is already changed before we exit the game
... and it's offline game .-.

thx bro for replying me, i really2 appreciate it

Send SS of the exact value at it's location. Also after your edit then exit, do you earn or spend any when trying to find the value again?

Archived