Hungry Dragon

Faustus

10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Another trick. Attach gg to game. Kill game. Choose restart game from dialog. Gg will attach to process quickly on relaunch. See if after that you can kill it or begin searching without killing process. -

No luck bro tried both hungry dragon process still crashing when i try to search any random no. Select memory ranges to anonymous only but still. Haha

Edited by meisterfuu

44 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's actually how I got into it. I learned I could do like I could when I was a kid with Game Genie and Game Shark on console but with my phone, I got instantly addicted. And I've come a LOOONG way from what I used to do to what I am able to do now ?

I know one thing I won't get into and that's coding. I'm not sure if that's what these scripts I read about here are, but I never liked it ever since I took a year of c++ in high school, instantly knew it wasn't for me. I have enough trouble doing command line stuff on windows like ffmpeg, and some of the adb stuff gets boggling. DOS i'm ok with, and HTML via notepad is fine (no java, hell no).

12 minutes ago, meisterfuu said:

No luck bro tried both hungry dragon process still crashing when i try to search any random no. Select memory ranges to anonymous only but still. Haha

If you do manage to get it to work, careful if you're on an account you'll likely miss if something happens. My main account got locked on Legendary: Book Of Heroes after a few months of playing/hacking. I'm not sure if someone reported me for the amount of damage i was doing, or if my modifying was picked up by anti-cheat thingies. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, meisterfuu said:

One solution for me i think The only way to hack this game is backup my save use mod apk old version then buy all drag and then update again the app hehe. Btw thanks for this topic. @GWARslave119 A9 is what im playing right now high risk of ban uaing some script haha just a slight cheat to avoid it

A9 I have some good things to release on this game. But I'm waiting for GL to update apk before releasing everything.

7 hours ago, GWARslave119 said:

I kinda go in wrecklessly. I don't know exactly what hides me and what doesn't ? Depending on what game i play, slowdown/lag from doing those hide from game options isn't a viable option

That's what I do. I don't play games, hack to the EXTREME, then show others what's possible. A9 is one of the few I am not trolling, because I don't want to get banned and deal with making a new account. 

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

A9 I have some good things to release on this game. But I'm waiting for GL to update apk before releasing everything.

That's what I do. I don't play games, hack to the EXTREME, then show others what's possible. A9 is one of the few I am not trolling, because I don't want to get banned and deal with making a new account. 

Oh well when it comes to actually playing games, I wouldnt mess with online pc gaming, i have more appreciation for them i guess. Never really was a fan of mobile gaming. Very few I tend to enjoy playing like i do with pc, or once upon a time, console. Although I did glitch exploits like with final fantasy 3(6) on the snes, i had the cart when it first came out, and found a website that had a list of glitches (some worked, some didnt), which were eventually fixed and rereleased, without mentioning it of course ? Thats why on roms youll see different version numbers, cause the developers fixed known bugs. But games i play nowadays, like Rainbow Six: Siege or Quake Champions, i have no desire to want to hack/cheat because I enjoy them normally. Btw can you check out a video I posted in the help section referring to Unrandomizer and green squares? Theres a lot about GG i dont grasp..

• Moderators
1 hour ago, GWARslave119 said:

Oh well when it comes to actually playing games, I wouldnt mess with online pc gaming, i have more appreciation for them i guess. Never really was a fan of mobile gaming. Very few I tend to enjoy playing like i do with pc, or once upon a time, console. Although I did glitch exploits like with final fantasy 3(6) on the snes, i had the cart when it first came out, and found a website that had a list of glitches (some worked, some didnt), which were eventually fixed and rereleased, without mentioning it of course ? Thats why on roms youll see different version numbers, cause the developers fixed known bugs. But games i play nowadays, like Rainbow Six: Siege or Quake Champions, i have no desire to want to hack/cheat because I enjoy them normally. Btw can you check out a video I posted in the help section referring to Unrandomizer and green squares? Theres a lot about GG i dont grasp..

I don't Hack pc games at all. I played CSS TF2 and Battlefield amongst many other games.

The entire Mobile structure with p2w and inapp content is why I do it. I Hack 2 win. And help others not be taken advantages of by developers.

The unrandomizer, I haven't really used it, so not familiar with how to use it.

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't Hack pc games at all. I played CSS TF2 and Battlefield amongst many other games.

The entire Mobile structure with p2w and inapp content is why I do it. I Hack 2 win. And help others not be taken advantages of by developers.

The unrandomizer, I haven't really used it, so not familiar with how to use it.

ah oki. Ive had success with it on some slot games. partial success with different slot/card games within the game itself. And on my Legendary game, sometimes a green square shows up under App, so i assume somewhere within the game itll work, most likely with reward rolls. Have no idea to te...nm im rambling. high sorry ;0 

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, SunnyViper said:

Hello NoFear,

How can I contact you directly since I am unable to send you messages. Sorry I am new to this website and this was the only way I thought to contact you.

My inbox is full. What you need?

Hey NoFear,

I am kind of new to bypassing protected games so i tried to kill both the processes with a ! and # in front of the name but it keeps shutting down the game.
Then i tried to restart the game and search for a value but it crashes again. I even tried to restart, then kill the game with both the ! and the # in their name but nothing seems to work.

What am i doing wrong? ?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BasVanSch1 said:

Hey NoFear,

I am kind of new to bypassing protected games so i tried to kill both the processes with a ! and # in front of the name but it keeps shutting down the game.
Then i tried to restart the game and search for a value but it crashes again. I even tried to restart, then kill the game with both the ! and the # in their name but nothing seems to work.

What am i doing wrong? ?

So my phone might be breaking it's protection somehow. The # ! Isn't even displaying for this game for me. 

I might begin an injection service. If you use fb you sync save, I can add gems, iOS and Android.