Game don't let me play with changed values

Alligator123

Question

Hey, this is my first post here, so I am not sure if I am doing this right. I can fix whatever you guys ask me to.

I have been playing this new pokemon game called ''Trainer Canyon''. It is a new version of Monster Park/Hey Monster.

In the older versions, I was able to play local battles(NPCs) with modified pokemon using Gameguardian. However, with this new one, game detects I am using ''modified'' data right before the battle starts,

so it freezes my game and I have to reopen the app. Basically, inside the battle it is all offline, when you are facing NPCs. The ''Anti Cheat'' thing is right before it starts. 

Is there any way to bypass this ''check''? If not, is there any way to make the enemy level 1, instead of modifying my own pokemon? I would appreciate a hint here haha

Thank you guys!

CombatData.png

5 answers to this question

of course, you don't have to change level value,but work on experience value.if this have not check detection.

The game check level and experience point. 

So you need to know what experience value is the max for every level, otherwise you get cheat error.

so you set experience at maxvalue-1, then make a combat and get new level. then redo.

Actually i've not try,but reading some gamedata seem it's the correct way.

how you setup finding values? have you enableb "encripted"?

seem it have some hide value and check, or check memory change made by other activity(some game have this).

for inspect can you up apk file and send link ?

Thank you for the reply. Here is the link from ApkPure:
https://apkpure.com/br/trainer-canyon-unreleased/com.nkesc.dst.cu

Actually I am able to use GG for speedhacking or changing a few values.

However, when I change the pokemon level it always gives me the message ''Combat Data Implicates Cheating''

I was wondering if there is a way to bypass this or modify the npc.

Archived