Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krojzanovic

enyby look at this, why with my account?

I want to start the topic, I want to upload another file on the forum but why can't I choose the lua script forum? Help me.

I want to upload the file hacking that I made.

thank you enyby

Screenshot_2018-08-25-15-34-14-238_com.android.chrome.png

@Enyby

You can not create themes there. Upload files to the downloads section - the theme will be created automatically.
If you do not understand this, you definitely should not upload anything anywhere.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

You can not create themes there. Upload files to the downloads section - the theme will be created automatically.
If you do not understand this, you definitely should not upload anything anywhere.

thx

• Similar Content

• By nfsgamer120
      I just got banned from NFS no limits because I just use a gold hack.I found some YouTubers trying to hack gold in NFS no limits.They use GG to hack NFS NL.Maybe you already know this trick.I am talking about the loading screen hack on NFS NL.If you don't know,you can easily learn this trick by googling.This trick gives you more than 9 million gold to your NFS NL account.So I just found this trick some months ago, but everytime I try it didn't get success so about 5 days ago I just got succeed and I got 7,777,77 million gold on my account.so I played the game without any issue for 5 days and today when I launch the game it says "YOU ARE BANNED" and I just figured out I just got banned from this game.I tried multiple accounts I have but it didn't work.I just try to reinstall the game by apk file that I backup before and even the system doesn't allow me to install it.I just got error saying "app not installed".So I went to play store and installed NFS NL successfully.I didn't download the game data again because I backup it before uninstallation.After the installation done I just moved my backed up game data folder to NFS NL game folder.After that I launched the game and it still saying "YOU ARE BANNED".I tried parallel space with multiple accounts but it still gives me this message.At this point I just feel now it's enough.Does any one know how can I get my account unbanned.I really need my saved data.Please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue, thanks.Sorry if my english is bad.🙂

🔽More Info🔽
      Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 64GB,4GB 
      OperatingSystem: Androidone Android 9.0 Pie with November 5 security update 2019.
      Game: Need For Speed No Limits Version 4.0.3 (58551)
      Reason: Banned Account to get unban.
      Date: 2019 Dec 4                                            ________________________________________
    • By ItsKatelynKate
      So I've been trying to hack a game on Roblox called "Royale High", i was trying to hack the game in order to give myself diamonds but whenever i search a random value (because idk what value the diamonds have) the game either freezes as in i can't move my character and camera but everything else is fine, or there are multiple values ans not the right one.
      Can someone help me please?? ;-;
    • By RkR25
      Hey! 
      I playing the game "panther online" I download game guardian, and parallel space. But i don't know how do a cods, free colldown skills. Can you help me, explain me how do a cods, hackers there tell me with cods can't need download a apk mod, in game guardian wab, but i not find. 
      Waiting for answer. Thank you!  
    • By 5G_Controller
      I have the code
      prompt = gg.prompt({"infor1","infor2"},nil,{"number","number"})
      I do a searchNumber for 'infor1' and modify it to 'infor2'
      after i launched the script, how could I save the numbers that I put in 'infor1' and 'infor2' in the prompt?
      Tks
    • By 5G_Controller
      how to create a script that can open URLs in chorm browser