Tacticool

compl3x

Name of Game: Tacticool

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panzerdog.tacticool

Version if you know it: 0.920

What cheat? Accuracy, Shooting Range, Fire Rate, No grenade cooldown, No fog, Unlimited Ammo, GodMode

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I have tried. I attempted to use Game Guardian to modify the amount of coins I had but the values are server sided. I also created a working script to change the zoom level to see further away but this is all I could find to do. The fog gets in the way after values higher than '-30'. I've been trying to learn but it's hard to find advanced tutorials, hopefully someone can add to my script and I can learn from it to do more advanced things.

Is the game server-sided?: Yes, I believe some elements are such as: coins, health and maybe ammo, however other elements like zoom and cool down and fog might not be, but I don't know how to find values for this. I have hacked health in offline bot game but online doesn't work.

Script Menu:

g.toast('Tacticool')
print('Tacticool') 

menu = gg.choice({'Zoom','Exit'},nil,'Select hack')

if menu == 1 then goto ZOOM end
if menu == nil then print('error') end

goto noselect

::ZOOM::
gg.searchNumber('0.0;-19.5~15.1;0.93969261646:9', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.searchNumber('-19.5~-15.1')
t = gg.getResults(1)
t[1].value = '-30'
t[1].freeze = true
t[1].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
print('Replaced: ', gg.addListItems(t))
gg.toast('zoom')
goto sdone

::sdone::
print('Zoom ON')

::noselect::
print('you didnt select anything')

tacticool

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In offline mode i found ammo amount, health amount and others data, but the game put it on clound when the match is online. I'm think the max amount of health or ammo maybe is near and is a client side information, just maybe. I'm trying to change the value but i think it has a key to edit. If someone is still trying to hack this, please, stay this topic alive. 

I'm making a script that change the ammo and health to a high value(i'm not freezing because it sometimes breaks the game) in offline mode, 70% is done, i think soon i will post here.

To find ammo: In equips check the ammo max(like 30, 100 or somethink like this), start the match, search of this value(some weapons has some different informations near, so still can't do a group search. Do some shoots(I wait to empty my ammo and change to my knife and search by 0. reload, search by 30 and then it's done.
To find health: Check your operator life, it has a add between (), like 2100(300), sum all values you will get the real life max,  in my case is 2400, so search by this value, wait die(because the cooldown to regeneration is 6 sec) search by 0, wait be alive, search by max hp and then get some shoots and check the value, frequently is the first value(not 100%).

All this inforrmations is avaliable in online matches, but in server side.

The amount of coins is a thing that can be hacked, but i still din't find it. I think it has some exploit in the game in the match that can give us some coins, maybe editing the revenge, kill amount or something near of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...