Jurassic world the game

Shahzadalikhan1992

Question

On 8/20/2018 at 12:23 AM, Shahzadalikhan1992 said:

How to hack jurassic world the gam?, Which Emulator is best for jurassic world the game? And how to root Emulator?

Well to start with here is how to give yourself Unlimited DNA, Cash, Food, Coins and Loyalty Points in Jurassic World v1.27.1 using GameGuardian.

When it comes to the emulator and rooting it the simplest method is using Nox (you need to download the nox specific version of GameGuardian if you use this)as you simply need to check a box in settings to root it but I used Bluestacks while doing the video, it is a bit more complicated to root but if you want to give it a try let me know and I will show you how to set it up.

6 hours ago, BadCase said:

Well to start with here is how to give yourself Unlimited DNA, Cash, Food, Coins and Loyalty Points in Jurassic World v1.27.1 using GameGuardian.

When it comes to the emulator and rooting it the simplest method is using Nox (you need to download the nox specific version of GameGuardian if you use this)as you simply need to check a box in settings to root it but I used Bluestacks while doing the video, it is a bit more complicated to root but if you want to give it a try let me know and I will show you how to set it up.

i have a quite similar problems with digimon links... When u entered the value for DNA, there's 1 and 5 there....not just 25 DNA... And also 9... I'm a complete noob...please enlighten me...or give direction as where to find the answer.. Thanks a lot...

40 minutes ago, raymondanakmedan said:

i have a quite similar problems with digimon links... When u entered the value for DNA, there's 1 and 5 there....not just 25 DNA... And also 9... I'm a complete noob...please enlighten me...or give direction as where to find the answer.. Thanks a lot...

the search string for DNA is going to be 1;DNA value you are replacing;5::9

in the video the mission reward was for 25 DNA so the search string ended up being 1;25;5::9

there is a 1 right before the DNA values and a 5 right after them, the :: says to look for them in order and the 9 basically tells GG how big of an area to look for them in

after you search for your string refine the search with just the number of DNA that the mission rewarded, in the video it was 25

then increment those results as shown in the video, just pay attention to the white clicks and make sure you use the right value for the mission rewards you are replacing as they can vary from the video.

28 minutes ago, BadCase said:

the search string for DNA is going to be 1;DNA value you are replacing;5::9

in the video the mission reward was for 25 DNA so the search string ended up being 1;25;5::9

there is a 1 right before the DNA values and a 5 right after them, the :: says to look for them in order and the 9 basically tells GG how big of an area to look for them in

after you search for your string refine the search with just the number of DNA that the mission rewarded, in the video it was 25

then increment those results as shown in the video, just pay attention to the white clicks and make sure you use the right value for the mission rewards you are replacing as they can vary from the video.

This is group search right? So he want to search value 1, 25 and 5? If it's not, Is there any particular reason or rule to use 1 and 5? For example i have a reward in my present box, let's say 10 Stones.. Another 3 stones, and 2 stones from daily mission.. How should i conduct a search? I'm sorry posting this here....I'm new...and if this wrong...please direct me to where i should find the information...

Edited by raymondanakmedan

11 minutes ago, raymondanakmedan said:

This is group search right? So he want to search value 1, 25 and 5? If it's not, Is there any particular reason or rule to use 1 and 5? For example i have a reward in my present box, let's say 10 Stones.. Another 3 stones, and 2 stones from daily mission.. How should i conduct a search? I'm sorry posting this here....I'm new...and if this wrong...please direct me to where i should find the information...

No problem that is what these help forums are for.

The 1 is at a memory address right before the DNA reward value we are looking for and the 5 is at a memory address right after it

by doing the group search we avoid having thousands of results to sort through

If you have a mission reward that is giving you

DNA

35 DNA you search for 1;35;5::9 as DWORD

20 DNA you search for 1;20;5::9 as DWORD

Cash

1000 Cash you search for 3;1000;5::9  as DWORD

1750 Cash you search for 3;1750;5::9  as DWORD

XP

400 XP you search for -13;400;4::9 as AUTO

475 XP you search for -13;475;4::9 as AUTO

Loyalty Points

20 Loyalty Points you search for 4;20;5::9 as DWORD

25 Loyalty Points you search for 4;25;5::9 as DWORD

You only need to do this once for each type of reward just like in the video so if you have multiple mission rewards with the same type of reward you can always keep them available in case one of the others wont come up in the search for some reason, once you have done the hack for that type of reward go ahead and claim the others of the same type.

2 hours ago, BadCase said:

No problem that is what these help forums are for.

The 1 is at a memory address right before the DNA reward value we are looking for and the 5 is at a memory address right after it

by doing the group search we avoid having thousands of results to sort through

You only need to do this once for each type of reward just like in the video so if you have multiple mission rewards with the same type of reward you can always keep them available in case one of the others wont come up in the search for some reason, once you have done the hack for that type of reward go ahead and claim the others of the same type.

It has to be 1 and 5? I've tried it, but couldnt find any... is it encrypted? Or something different entirely? Or i have to patch it for lucky patcher first? Doing this not for profit...but ease the grind....as the game need too much time to finish an event.. 

9 hours ago, raymondanakmedan said:

It has to be 1 and 5? I've tried it, but couldnt find any... is it encrypted? Or something different entirely? Or i have to patch it for lucky patcher first? Doing this not for profit...but ease the grind....as the game need too much time to finish an event.. 

no encryption or anything select Dword for the type of search search 1;25;5::9 ( if the DNA reward is 25)

there should be around 6 to 9 search results

press search again type in 25 (or the value of the reward you are replacing if it is different than 25)

press the refine button, there should now be around 2 or 3 results

with all the results checked press the edit button then the More button and type 1 into the line that says increment and hen press yes

go back to the game and close then reopen your mission rewards menu and see which number is now displaying

go back to gameguardian and modify that number to the amount you want

go back to the game close the mission reward menu and reopen it to claim your reward.

If it still gives no results you may need to check the other memory ranges at the very beginning

3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi @BadCase just wanted to ask is there any way to lift the ban through GG or one needs to restart the game from the beginning.  

I have never been banned in Jurassic World, didn't even know they did ban lol

Well @BadCase it happened recently lol, they had previously said they would place some temporary bans and then finally a permanent one, by the way, you can check to see your game if it is ok, but I don't think your game would be ok.

Anyways, is there any way to lift a ban from a game through GG or it is all about starting over.

Edited by cisco72563