Help

Steph32

Question

I have seen videos of people changing there cherry and coin amounts on bingo pop, I have a rooted device and keep trying to do it myself but it's not working... I can get into both my coins and my cherries and they move around but they always end up going back to what I started with..why? Help please????!!!?? 

4 answers to this question

Hey guys I tried posting in help but got no help! I have seen videos of people hacking bingo pop but for some reason I try and cant! I can get into both coins and cherries and move them around but it ends up going back down to what i had!! I'm using a rooted device...am I doing something wrong?? Are there any tips u can give me??? Help me please I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and I cant do it anymore!!!

• Administrators

Because it's silly to create topics called "Help" or "I need help with game gaurdian". No one will read them with such an uninformative name. The name of the topic should reflect its essence. For example, "How to hack cherry and coin amounts on bingo pop?"
And you do not need to flood all over the forum, if you are not answered in one section, it is unlikely to be answered in another.

6 hours ago, Steph32 said:

Hey guys I tried posting in help but got no help! I have seen videos of people hacking bingo pop but for some reason I try and cant! I can get into both coins and cherries and move them around but it ends up going back down to what i had!! I'm using a rooted device...am I doing something wrong?? Are there any tips u can give me??? Help me please I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and I cant do it anymore!!!

I arrived to update my "game guardian" and I found his comment so I decided to help him, I do not play this game, but I created a small script to make things easier.

learn from the manager's observation for future new games.

Link to the "bingo pop" hack here ?

Archived